Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi are taking over!

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:16 PM | #1
Replace Jedi with "Cartel Market"...what do you get?

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If you wish to purchase Treek using Cartel Coins there is no Legacy level requirement. The Legacy level requirement is only if you wish to use credits.

-eric
Ta-da!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b6GtjhiMec A fitting tune, don't you think?

I can't believe you let people whine and whine to bypass the legacy requirement just because they have more real life money than others. Gone are the days of "actually spending time playing the game to earn something". This game is now officially Cartel to Play.

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 04:25 PM | #2
Why do other people's playstyle and lifestyle bother you this much? It's unhealthy.

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Why do other people's playstyle and lifestyle bother you this much? It's unhealthy.
I don't see what that has to do with anything related to this thread whatsoever even ever.

kodrac
07.05.2013 , 04:30 PM | #4
Why cant you post in the other already created thread where they are already talking about this stuff? You really like drawing attention to yourself don't you?

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 04:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Replace Jedi with "Cartel Market"...what do you get?

Ta-da!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b6GtjhiMec A fitting tune, don't you think?

I can't believe you let people whine and whine to bypass the legacy requirement just because they have more real life money than others. Gone are the days of "actually spending time playing the game to earn something". This game is now officially Cartel to Play.
From your original post. Here it is clearly shown you are bothered by the fact Bioware introduced multiple ways to obtain this companion suited to different play styles and based on some people not having a lot of time to "grind it out".

You are all hot and bothered by it and I want to know why it affects your gameplay style when your gameplay style has been included as a way to get it too?

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
From your original post. Here it is clearly shown you are bothered by the fact Bioware introduced multiple ways to obtain this companion suited to different play styles and based on some people not having a lot of time to "grind it out".

You are all hot and bothered by it and I want to know why it affects your gameplay style when your gameplay style has been included as a way to get it too?
Firstly, buying cartel coins with real money and purchasing Treek without a legacy requirement has hardly any "play style" in it because there's literally no playing involved.

I don't see why there should be 2 options on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Theres one end where you have to work for your credits AND to get legacy 40...the other...buy cartel coins and instantly get the same thing.

Do you not see the problem with that?

LordArtemis
07.05.2013 , 04:34 PM | #7
I think your becoming a bit excessive with the anti market rhetoric. I'm all for folks expressing how they feel, but this is beginning to represent a pattern of propaganda instead of a reasonable line of discourse.

That does not lend credibility to your position IMO. If you wish to actually effect change it would probably be best to stick to one or two threads and a concise set of suggestions to change what you view as flaws in the current setup of the game.

Just my slant.

BTW, I'd be fine if they removed the legacy requirement or adjusted the cost on the non-CM end. Either one or both would be good for those folks that do not care to go the CM route.

Seravie
07.05.2013 , 04:38 PM | #8
Firstly, buying cartel coins with real money and purchasing Treek without a legacy requirement has hardly any "play style" in it because there's literally no playing involved.

I don't see why there should be 2 options on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Theres one end where you have to work for your credits AND to get legacy 40...the other...buy cartel coins and instantly get the same thing.

why are you trying to dictate how others should spend their money and time on? Bit of hypocrisy?
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 04:38 PM | #9

Nope, no problem at all. I'm all for everyone that plays this game to have as many different paths and options to things they want. If you want to get Legacy Level 40 and pay 1 million credits to unlock, groovy! If you want to get it now and have fun using Cartel Coins, groovy! If you want to max legacy level and not waste credits buying it use cartel coins, groovy!

There is no reason why anyone should be worried about how someone gets something differently from them. As long as you the player get what you want in whatever way you want to get it, than you should be fine with everyone else.

This is how the game is evolving and adapting to recent times, either evolve and adapt with it or go extinct.

kodrac
07.05.2013 , 04:40 PM | #10
It's called casual (play style). As in, they didn't have the time to dedicate to getting legacy level 40 and/or the credits needed. Which differs from your view, but you can't accept that there are different play styles and different views. You lack perspective. Not to mention your need for attention as if your view/opinion is the only one people should read.