Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Celebrate KOTORís 10 Year Anniversary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate KOTORís 10 Year Anniversary
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Omisri's Avatar


Omisri
07.05.2013 , 02:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
That, coupled with the army of (supposedly one of a kind) borne-out-of-impulse-buys Ewoks that is bound to overtake the fleet, serve to highlight BioWare's highly intelligent and coherent development strategy.
As much as I enjoyed Revans character. I just wish they would let it die and make way for new "Heroes". The poor guy has been milked more than Sasha Grey at the height of her career.
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
07.05.2013 , 02:55 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
That, coupled with the army of (supposedly one of a kind) borne-out-of-impulse-buys Ewoks that is bound to overtake the fleet, serve to highlight BioWare's highly intelligent and coherent development strategy.
I'm getting Treek and am really looking forward to playing with her alongside my character. Different people like different things.

And I have friends who will be very happy for the title. Focus on the things that makes you happy.

LtGeneralGezlin's Avatar


LtGeneralGezlin
07.05.2013 , 02:57 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
EricMusco keeps ignoring the fact that the armor is bugged.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=575

It might not be the answer you like, but there it is... although, by all means, keep on thinking he is ignoring you on purpose. Here is a tinfoil hat for you to wear.

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a0...68a8970d-500wi
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Machine-Elf's Avatar


Machine-Elf
07.05.2013 , 02:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Omisri View Post
As much as I enjoyed Revans character. I just wish they would let it die and make way for new "Heroes". The poor guy has been milked more than Sasha Grey at the height of her career.
Yeah, after they made him look like the protagonist in some Z-level direct-to-video Highlander flick, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 03:01 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
That, coupled with the army of (supposedly one of a kind) borne-out-of-impulse-buys Ewoks that is bound to overtake the fleet, serve to highlight BioWare's highly intelligent and coherent development strategy.
BW/EA - I will give you $50k to use however you see fit if you will just perma-ban this person.
"I'll explain. And I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon."
Westley ~ The Princess Bride

SithEBM's Avatar


SithEBM
07.05.2013 , 03:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=575

It might not be the answer you like, but there it is... although, by all means, keep on thinking he is ignoring you on purpose. Here is a tinfoil hat for you to wear.

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a0...68a8970d-500wi
Yet we compared Revan on the Telos in bright lighting pre 1.6.1 and after to prove that you, EricMusco and everyone else are wrong.

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 03:03 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=575

It might not be the answer you like, but there it is... although, by all means, keep on thinking he is ignoring you on purpose. Here is a tinfoil hat for you to wear.

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a0...68a8970d-500wi

They should sell Tinfoil hats in the CM for some of these people. I love that Bioware is out to get them and ruin their game intentionally.
"I'll explain. And I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon."
Westley ~ The Princess Bride

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
07.05.2013 , 03:04 PM | #28
Is it 10cc per character or per account?

If it's per account will we get it on future characters as well?
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Machine-Elf's Avatar


Machine-Elf
07.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
I'm getting Treek and am really looking forward to playing with her alongside my character. Different people like different things.

And I have friends who will be very happy for the title. Focus on the things that makes you happy.
It's not Treek I'm concerned with, per se...I think she's fine, a cute little addition to the companion roster; it's the fact that there are virtually no barriers of entry in place in order to unlock her.

I was pleased to hear about the Legacy Level 40 plus one million credits requirementóand I'm Legacy Level 10!óbut my joy was soon deflated upon learning that she can simply be unlocked via the Cartel Market.

Sure, multiple sightings of her would have occurred even if those requirements had stood, but at least they'd be few and far between, thus fitting much better with a narrative which makes her out to be unique.

LtGeneralGezlin's Avatar


LtGeneralGezlin
07.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
Yet we compared Revan on the Telos in bright lighting pre 1.6.1 and after to prove that you, EricMusco and everyone else are wrong.
Yeah, lets compare screen shots that were taken to the actual character model that Bioware has... Hmm... Pretty sure you'd still be wrong. But, by all means keep on complaining. I get a kick out of reading you people go on about how you can't look just like Revan. The work you people put into getting up in arms over a game is just so.... insane.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.