Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

J_Fred
03.02.2014 , 02:16 AM | #551
Erri <3

J_Fred
03.02.2014 , 04:17 PM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by Nayrhollis View Post
So I realized that whatever reply I put on got reported and removed along with a warning sent to myself. For whoever did that, thank you for making me realize I went too far.

My apologizes directed at Myrm and Demavend for reacting that way. I don't know why I did and when I saw that warning I realized it was too far. Honestly didn't think that would've been insulting to anyone due to some of the other stuff said on these forums and one specific thread that got removed.

My sincere apologies. I was mostly trying to me a smart *** and joke around, but my joking apparently tends to be more serious than I thought. This apology is NOT only directed at Myrm and Demavend, but all that might have taken me /emoting or talking smack to a personal level.

P.S.....you two should let me at least get a freaking infusion off once in a while =[..... <3 AND BRING IN MORE HEALING RECORDS DANGIT! Yay ana!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

See you all in the warzones! Thanks, gave a greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-*force kicked* DAMNIT INTERRUPT!
Huh?

Joritan
03.02.2014 , 09:21 PM | #553
Jordo <Infamous>
Screenshot
Most medals in a match #2
8v8
March 2nd, 2014
JORDO - CHARCAN - CORUN - SABO'DI
THE CANNON LEGACY
<Infamous>

JamesBalla
03.02.2014 , 10:42 PM | #554
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
Huh?
i lol'd so *********** hard
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

PoliteAssasin
03.05.2014 , 07:07 PM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
Huh?
Lolwut? Is this real life?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Nayrhollis
03.06.2014 , 02:40 PM | #556
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Lolwut? Is this real life?
What is real life? I play star wars....is that close enough? EVO EXPLAIN REAL LIFE.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CaninKnin / Nuttcracker
(The level 1 and shivlary are impersonators! Burn them at the steak!)
"Where in the nine hells did you ever get the notion that I would fight fair?"
Jack Sparrow and his Jar of Dirt will rule over all!

PoliteAssasin
03.06.2014 , 09:43 PM | #557
Schools out?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Haivon
03.07.2014 , 11:14 PM | #558
Name: Caveh - <TGS>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/ki6M7zi.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): HIGHEST HEALING IN A SINGLE ARENA #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 1,299,448
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked 4v4
Date of SS taken: 3/8/2014

Name: Contemno - <Constant Rage>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/ki6M7zi.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): HIGHEST PROTECTION #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 549,191
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked 4v4
Date of SS taken: 3/8/2014

NOTE: I do NOT live in the US. My timezone is AHEAD of PST. I am from the FUTURE.

Nayrhollis
03.08.2014 , 02:08 PM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Schools out?
only for a week now. But soon enough it will be for me, then college!
CaninKnin / Nuttcracker
(The level 1 and shivlary are impersonators! Burn them at the steak!)
"Where in the nine hells did you ever get the notion that I would fight fair?"
Jack Sparrow and his Jar of Dirt will rule over all!

AntonMercer
03.08.2014 , 03:10 PM | #560
Alright! Records are updated! As always if you see a mistake somewhere please point it out, as I am only human.

Zu's screen counts even though he doesn't have the date because he has the droid side-car mount, which I should have added at the beginning of Feb with the other items, so that one is on me and it has been added along with the push ups and stardrive. These are retro active so if you have a screen without the date but have one of these items in the screen I will accept it.
Erriyana's screen counts even though it does not have the date as I talked to the other members in the match, mainly Inferno and Hideyuki. If someone challenges it I'm sure one of them can produce a screen as well.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
The Starbrenner Legacy
Anttonius - Officer/Raid Leader
http://doa-swtor.enjin.com/home