Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

bsbrad
09.10.2013 , 10:29 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Gynarchy View Post
I am posting these records on the off-chance that someone else from this match took a screenshot and would be willing to verify our numbers. The date was typed out in ops chat but there was a lot of post-game chitchat and invitations to go out for ice cream together so it had gotten scrolled past. I have another screenshot from the same match but I doubt that would suffice as I took both of them.

Name: Roisinn <The Banana Stand>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Most Damage Taken in a Single Warzone #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 906212
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9-10-13

Name: Zee'rid (no guild atm)
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Highest Objective Points Earned #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 21000
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9-10-13
There weren't enough healers in that WZ, you need a requisite of 6 per team now
N'abi
Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

Shinwon
09.11.2013 , 11:21 PM | #252
Name: Sabina <Grim Determination>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/zCarMFc.jpg
Record Broken: #4 Killing Blows
Value: 30
Type of Match: Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9.11.2013
Sabina, 55 Marauder - Season 1 ALL-STAR (Prophecy of the Five)
Vencarlo, 55 Sentinel - Season 2 ALL-STAR, (Prophecy of the Five)
Nine-Fingers, 55 Guardian - Season 3, Fantastically Furious, (Bastion)
Fuhrer, 55 Sentinel - Season 3, Fantastically Furious, (Bastion)

raidmac
09.12.2013 , 12:54 AM | #253
Name: thorazine
Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/yxHpepo
Record Broken: #5 highest damage in a single warzone
Value: 1706

gocard
09.12.2013 , 01:53 AM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by raidmac View Post
Name: thorazine
Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/yxHpepo
Record Broken: #5 highest damage in a single warzone
Value: 1706
Nice. Way to score another one for the Pubs!
The Eto'o Legacy | Harbinger
Neymar - Shadow | Nèymar - Sentinel | Nêymar - Vanguard | Néymar - Powertech
Huttball Videos

AntonMercer
09.12.2013 , 11:45 AM | #255
Ok guild tags and a few records updated! Just a few things...

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol ALSO! Not just at you but for everyone, be sure to look out for the BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records(LOWBIE) thread that I will start later today! Will have all the same rules and will be split 10-29 and 30-54! No challenges though.. that would break me lol.

@Sabina - You actually have three places already in the KB cat. so your record (since it was a tie with the third place record) actually won in tie breaker rules(actually had to go look at kills for the decision) so it REPLACED the #3 screen. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were like "Where's my record?" ... Hmm may need to employ an asterisk to denote this...

Anyways that's it for now!
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
The Starbrenner Legacy
Anttonius - Officer/Raid Leader
http://doa-swtor.enjin.com/home

Gynarchy
09.12.2013 , 12:09 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by AntonMercer View Post

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol
No worries, I posted them on the off-chance that someone else might have grabbed a screenshot and would be willing to verify it for us. The medical table is now on my skillbar but I doubt we'll have another match like that again for quite some time.

Caítriona * Aíslinn * Régan * Roisinn
The Domore Legacy
<In Soviet Russia, Twitch Stream You>
The Harbinger

Shinwon
09.12.2013 , 12:20 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by AntonMercer View Post
Ok guild tags and a few records updated! Just a few things...

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol ALSO! Not just at you but for everyone, be sure to look out for the BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records(LOWBIE) thread that I will start later today! Will have all the same rules and will be split 10-29 and 30-54! No challenges though.. that would break me lol.

@Sabina - You actually have three places already in the KB cat. so your record (since it was a tie with the third place record) actually won in tie breaker rules(actually had to go look at kills for the decision) so it REPLACED the #3 screen. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were like "Where's my record?" ... Hmm may need to employ an asterisk to denote this...

Anyways that's it for now!
Aww but I thought that the consensus was achievement trumps diversity regardless of how many times one player earns a spot on the record boards. Having a record deleted because it is a tie with another one of my records is unfair. The previous 30 killing blows match should be bumped down to fourth instead of being deleted altogether. 30 beats 29 and 27 after all. That way, you preserve the accuracy and integrity of the records as a whole.

Those are my two cents.

bsbrad
09.12.2013 , 12:23 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Gynarchy View Post
No worries, I posted them on the off-chance that someone else might have grabbed a screenshot and would be willing to verify it for us. The medical table is now on my skillbar but I doubt we'll have another match like that again for quite some time.
We need to get a team of 8 healers together and stop anyone capping Civil War then
N'abi
Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

AntonMercer
09.12.2013 , 01:20 PM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinwon View Post
Aww but I thought that the consensus was achievement trumps diversity regardless of how many times one player earns a spot on the record boards. Having a record deleted because it is a tie with another one of my records is unfair. The previous 30 killing blows match should be bumped down to fourth instead of being deleted altogether. 30 beats 29 and 27 after all. That way, you preserve the accuracy and integrity of the records as a whole.

Those are my two cents.
That is true.... so what you're saying is that records after three should just defaultly(not sure if that's a word) knock the lowest record off? Even if its a tie? I guess that could be a better solution for both the player and me.. less work for me to do :P I'll search for your other 30 KB I replaced and replace the 29 with 30, but remember you can only hold 3 spots so Sagoda's 27 remains #5

EDIT: actually i found it quite fast lol. So from now on records will just defaultly(again, not sure if thats a word) knock the lowest record off if a person has 3 spots on any given record set. I edited the rules to show this.. now to make the lowbie thread.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
The Starbrenner Legacy
Anttonius - Officer/Raid Leader
http://doa-swtor.enjin.com/home

Shinwon
09.13.2013 , 01:01 AM | #260
Name: Sabina <Grim Determination>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/aWQoyCN.jpg
Record Broken: #5 Most Kills
Value: 68
Date of SS taken: 9.02.2013