Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

Shinwon
09.05.2013 , 10:17 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by AntonMercer View Post
I'm definitely not against the idea, but having said that i am not going to be proactive about it. Starting Now I'll put it in ONLY IF YOU TELL ME lol. Not gonna go searching for guilds of people who are already on the list as well. If you let me know who is in what guild, I will place it in when I do an update. Simple
Fair enough

Record holders of <Grim Determination> are:

Sabina
Sephrix
Sanitize
Tazzi
Wolfbane
Chex
Daz
Bluey
Click here for Referral Link
The following rewards are included in the above link:
- FREE access to Chapter 1 of Knights of the Eternal Throne!
- FREE character transfer and 7 days subscription time!
- FREE Cartel Market unlocks!

Shinwon
09.09.2013 , 12:16 AM | #242
Name: Sabina <Grim Determination>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/EQ2B6Kc.jpg
Record Broken: #4 Killing Blows
Value: 29
Type of Match: Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9.8.2013

AntonMercer
09.09.2013 , 12:58 AM | #243
Ok, at the constant nagging of Steeze :P, the thread has been updated! PVP seems to be dying down a bit hopefully that picks up when 2.4 drops. Speaking of 2.4....

When 2.4 drops for everyone this coming October(I think that's when I heard it was coming) I've decided to wipe the RANKED records clean and retire the records we have now. I think it is the right thing to do as numbers coming in from 4 man wzs will be different then 8 man ones. I will make a separate before arenas spoiler with all the records up to 2.4. Please let me know what you think about it and whether or not it is a good idea.

Moving on to the here and now... I've taken Sabina's suggestion and made it a reality by adding guild monikers, in the form of abbreviated tags, to the PVP records. Once again, I will not be proactive about this. If you want your guild name(tag) in the record you MUST PROVIDE IT YOURSELF. Also, if the guild name is long I will make up a tag :P If you do not like that tag I make up, tell me what you would like it to be and I will change it. Simple I have also added a guild directory to the first post so people know what guild the tag stands for. Also I will probably grab guild website links from recruitment posts and the PVE thread to serve as a "PVP recruitment" type deal, so if some avid, guildless pvper comes along and views this thread and sees the tag GD or perhaps DOA scattered a whole bunch of times in the records they can click the link for your guild and BAM!... New member

Also let me know what you guys think about starting a pre-55 records thread. People can pull some pretty impressive numbers in lowbie. I myself nearly pull 700k on my lvl 30 jugg the other day. Just food for thought.

OH! Almost forgot I also added a "Acceptable Items" section in the rules thread in the event the date rule or a back up screen cannot be provided. Just an FYI only the med table and vac mount are now acceptable. The Tauntaun is no longer valid. Also Challenge 4 is over with no winner. There will be no challenge this time as I stockpile stuff I am still looking for donations if anyone feels generous enough Remember its whatever you think would be a cool prize, but please don't offload junk to me lol
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
The Starbrenner Legacy
Anttonius - Officer/Raid Leader
http://doa-swtor.enjin.com/home

Gynarchy
09.09.2013 , 08:08 AM | #244
When 2.4 drops for everyone this coming October(I think that's when I heard it was coming) I've decided to wipe the RANKED records clean and retire the records we have now. I think it is the right thing to do as numbers coming in from 4 man wzs will be different then 8 man ones. I will make a separate before arenas spoiler with all the records up to 2.4. Please let me know what you think about it and whether or not it is a good idea.
I think that makes sense. Depending on class changes/balancing/bugs/etc. it may be even worth starting a new 2.4 unranked list as well.

If you want your guild name(tag) in the record you MUST PROVIDE IT YOURSELF. Also, if the guild name is long I will make up a tag :P If you do not like that tag I make up, tell me what you would like it to be and I will change it.
Roisinn, Juan'Pablo, and Itoa are all from The Banana Stand. You can shorten it to <TBS> or even <BS>. SithaNi (her name is still spelled incorrectly FYI) is from Some Sith and a Spy.

Also let me know what you guys think about starting a pre-55 records thread. People can pull some pretty impressive numbers in lowbie. I myself nearly pull 700k on my lvl 30 jugg the other day.
I've wished for this a bunch of times as I've seen some pretty amazing stats in the midbie and even super lowbie warzones. Would you be separating out the brackets or keeping all of the non-55 records together? I do think it's a lot of work maintaining two (or three, if you do one for each bracket) records threads but if you're up to the challenge it would be interesting to see what kind of numbers lowbies are able to pull off.
Roisinn * Rozzleberry * Aíslinn * Purpleraín
The Domore Legacy
<In Soviet Russia, Twitch Stream You>
The Harbinger

CarbonDust
09.09.2013 , 06:07 PM | #245
Name: Mega <GD>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/T6B9gek.jpg
Record Broken: 1st solo kills
Value: 10
Date of SS taken: 9-9-13
"Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Ultra: 60 Assassin <Legion of Blood>
*bring back world PVP*
-= THE HARBINGER=-

Shinwon
09.09.2013 , 07:58 PM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by CarbonDust View Post
Name: Mega <GD>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/T6B9gek.jpg
Record Broken: 1st solo kills
Value: 10
Date of SS taken: 9-9-13
Nice! It's about time

@Anton: By the way, you have Tazzi color-coded blue in the Highest Heals Per Second category. She should be red.

CarbonDust
09.09.2013 , 08:12 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinwon View Post
Nice! It's about time
Thank you, Buddy. Wanted to get my name up there.
"Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Ultra: 60 Assassin <Legion of Blood>
*bring back world PVP*
-= THE HARBINGER=-

Joritan
09.10.2013 , 11:02 AM | #248
Corun, Kamryn, Liscil, Odian, and Zeeth are all part of <Infamous>
JORDO - CHARCAN - CORUN - SABO'DI
THE CANNON LEGACY
<Infamous>

bsbrad
09.10.2013 , 12:33 PM | #249
Anton,

Me and D'ao are in Solatium
N'abi
Harbinger
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

Gynarchy
09.10.2013 , 08:09 PM | #250
I am posting these records on the off-chance that someone else from this match took a screenshot and would be willing to verify our numbers. The date was typed out in ops chat but there was a lot of post-game chitchat and invitations to go out for ice cream together so it had gotten scrolled past. I have another screenshot from the same match but I doubt that would suffice as I took both of them.

Name: Roisinn <The Banana Stand>
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Most Damage Taken in a Single Warzone #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 906212
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9-10-13

Name: Zee'rid (no guild atm)
Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg
Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Highest Objective Points Earned #4
Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 21000
Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked
Date of SS taken: 9-10-13