Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 7/2/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
07.03.2013 , 02:39 AM | #11
Well, that would probably be my wonderful Doc =)

morfius
07.03.2013 , 05:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Doc, because he is like The Doctor from Doctor Who with the personality of John Barrowman who played Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and was the lead role of Torchwood.
This was my first thought when saw Doc story some time ago ...
Tharan is way behind.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

veyl
07.03.2013 , 10:03 AM | #13
Easily doc. I'm a dude that has a female sentinel character and it was g'damn hysterical to hear him talk her up and be shot down.

Damask_Rose
07.03.2013 , 08:31 PM | #15
I haven't even met Doc yet and I'd have to vote for him over Theran. Gus is probably smoother than Theran

ScarletBlaze
07.05.2013 , 09:48 AM | #16
Actually from what I've seen my sentinel would most likely find the nearest Air lock and toss him out of it without no escape pods. Really he thinks those lines will work?
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

thatghost
07.06.2013 , 10:50 PM | #17
I've only experienced Tharan through JC-playing friends but from what I've seen...the creepy is strong with that one.

Guess that means- for me- Doc wins by default. My female sent has some issues with him but my 'younger' male sent is finding him to be the ultimate wingman.