Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

Aurbere
07.01.2013 , 11:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post

Book aside (Revan Novel) if we go by the Meetra (The Exile) Fanboys , she was way more powerful than Revan ,Nomi Sunrider, Anakin ,and Obi-Wan ........
Just sayin .
The word fanboy is thrown around too often, as is the word 'hater.' /sigh

Also, there's only one Meetra fangirl on these forums.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:07 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post

Book aside (Revan Novel) if we go by the Meetra (The Exile) Fanboys , she was way more powerful than Revan ,Nomi Sunrider, Anakin ,and Obi-Wan ........
Just sayin .
People fail to realize that the book and the game are both cannon and as such its technically the same person this only tells us how truly weak Sion Nihilus and Traya were while some of the stuff they did seemed impressive in the end they were good at one thing and that was it they were not truly powerful so yes Revan and Malak could likely have beaten all of them as well. The book just puts that into perspective you can go by any "fanboy" and the character that they "Fanboy" over will always seem more powerful then they truly are regardless of logic and reason.

marcelo_sdk
07.01.2013 , 11:07 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
once again I swear people don't read all the posts before posting.... Jacen and Anakin do not make the list they were sith at the height of their power as such they are on Most powerful Sith list not here.

Other then that since according to information we have from in-universe statement Revan was considered a pale imitation of Kun as such Nomi would be stronger then him also Thon...... Seba Sebatyne has better feats then he does as do I believe Obi-wan does he may come in 10th but...... Not sure when we consider Kol Skywalker, and several other candidates but he is certainly not more powerful then Thon Nomi or Seba.
I read all the posts, and Beni said it's an issue, but he didn't say it's definitve that later-Sith can't make to the list. I personally think doing so would distort the list.

About Revan, I don't know who said that, and, as I understood from your statement, it was said by a character in-universe, and as Beni said, it's an opinion from the character, not an absolute truth.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow]

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:11 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
I read all the posts, and Beni said it's an issue, but he didn't say it's definitve that later-Sith can't make to the list. I personally think doing so would distort the list.

About Revan, I don't know who said that, and, as I understood from your statement, it was said by a character in-universe, and as Beni said, it's an opinion from the character, not an absolute truth.
Read the 8th post he highlights a phrase said by wolf in the 7th post and says pretty much this we are dealing with HEIGHT OF POWER ONLY if they were at the height of their power as a sith they are not on this list..... and while yes it is an opinion from a character but beyond that opinion he has done nothing to disprove it.

Aurbere
07.01.2013 , 11:13 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Considering Exar Kun's abilities, I think the quotes hold merit.
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

SevenFC
07.01.2013 , 11:14 AM | #26
Revans height of power was during his time as a redeemed jedi.
Aballam.
Prophecy of the 5
<WE ARE FARMERS>

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:15 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Considering Exar Kun's abilities, I think the quotes hold merit.
It doesn't hurt that it had been not that long ago Kun and everyone from that era was fresh in everyones mind its like how we compare Pre-quell era to NJO its close enough really to be comparable.

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:16 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SevenFC View Post
Revans height of power was during his time as a redeemed jedi.
Yes not argueing that aregueing that Jacen and Anakin don't because they were sith..... Revan we are argueing just isn't powerful enough.

Aurbere
07.01.2013 , 11:16 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
It doesn't hurt that it had been not that long ago Kun and everyone from that era was fresh in everyones mind its like how we compare Pre-quell era to NJO its close enough really to be comparable.
Everyone forgets how much of an impact Exar Kun had on the galaxy before and after Revan.

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:19 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Everyone forgets how much of an impact Exar Kun had on the galaxy before and after Revan.
But ya obviously Kun doesn't go on this list because he was sith as well its just part of our reason for wanting Nomi and Thon on here for how well they coped with him. Heck I would Nomi just under him in power close but no cigar kind of thing and of Course as already said Seba definitely belongs on this list that girl was one of the most powerful of the NJO.