Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.3 looks pretty hot

DarthTHC
06.28.2013 , 11:02 AM | #1
Interesting tidbits:

New flashpoints include all-new role-neutral Story Mode at Level 55, where Group Finder will match the first four players of any role for fast queue times!

Desirable dye color available in a method that's NOT cartel market gambling packs. Primary Black Secondary Blue Dye module schematic is available for players with Champion Rank with the Ordnance Acquisition Corps (Empire) / Adjudicators (Republic).

Complete Bounty Contracts Earn Galactic Reputation with the Bounty Broker's Association by completing bounty contracts during Bounty Contract Week! The Bounty Contract Week Event is not available on PTS.

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#edit6485178

TheBBP
06.28.2013 , 11:05 AM | #2
Daaaaaaaaang. Looks good.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Cyberwoman
06.28.2013 , 11:07 AM | #3
Oh, looks fascinating! Cant wait to see what the new missions will be like! And the graphics change sound intriguing! ^_^

Hopefully this will also show some players that the game is going forward, and not just concentrating on the Cartel Market!
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

Tatanka
06.28.2013 , 11:08 AM | #4
Incoming complaints from players about how the graphics vibrancy change affected the color of their favorite item/armor/mount/tree/revan robe.

LegoUniverseBC
06.28.2013 , 11:09 AM | #5
Who cares about double XP weekends? I know what i'm doing this afternoon.

DarthTHC
06.28.2013 , 11:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
Incoming complaints from players about how the graphics vibrancy change affected the color of their favorite item/armor/mount/tree/revan robe.
Sounds like it's just environmental, not gear.

Aries_cz
06.28.2013 , 11:11 AM | #7
I wonder what the role neutral flashpoints. does it mean that a party of 4 DPSers would be viable for it?
Also, new daily zone is cool, especially with all new environment, I was expecting a new zone on old planet, like Section x or Black Hole.
New Reputation to grind is always great, I hope there will be some macrobinocular/seeker missions attached to it.

Damn, looks I will have to install PTS again to check it all out
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

TheNahash
06.28.2013 , 11:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
but...but...my hood was lightish gray and now it's a slightly different gray.
WHY????
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Alec_Fortescue
06.28.2013 , 11:14 AM | #9
Black-blue a desirable dye...? What planet did they fall from?
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

DarthTHC
06.28.2013 , 11:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
I wonder what the role neutral flashpoints. does it mean that a party of 4 DPSers would be viable for it?
Also, new daily zone is cool, especially with all new environment, I was expecting a new zone on old planet, like Section x or Black Hole.
New Reputation to grind is always great, I hope there will be some macrobinocular/seeker missions attached to it.

Damn, looks I will have to install PTS again to check it all out
Those role-neutral flash points really piqued my interest, and I hope that's exactly what it means - super brain-dead easy mode to see the story. That way, the hard modes can (hopefully!) focus more on the fights and mechanics and we (hopefully!) won't be forced to sit through endless exposition.

Heck, maybe for grins if we're geared enough we could take a companion through those solo. Now THAT could be interesting!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Black-blue a desirable dye...? What planet did they fall from?
To be fair, the "desirable" was my editorializing. Black + anything that's not lame seems like a desirable color for many, no?