Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Six-Echo
06.28.2013 , 01:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
I can see it now!
'5% off everything in the Cartel Market for Subscribers!'

I am honestly looking forward to see what it could be.
I thought subs already have a perma discount in the CM?

Soul_of_Flames
06.28.2013 , 01:28 PM | #22
Free fireworks for all subs.

I'll bet 100ccs on it.

Soluss
06.28.2013 , 01:29 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
http://dulfy.net/2013/06/10/swtor-pa...estream-notes/

I found what you were talking about.
It could be that new bounty hunting event they are coming out with. 2.3 is on test now so sounds about right.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

ikinai
06.28.2013 , 02:09 PM | #24
I heard there is a new event for adopting an orphan in game and you run around the galaxy doing things with the orphan. On empire side you gain reputation with the Sith Scouts and on republic side you gain rep with the Republic Rangers. Then you can buy scouting gear and clothes with your earned reputation.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Kaywinnit
06.28.2013 , 02:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

Almost feels like it was something said on the spot and they maybe forgot all about it Or, maybe the new Ewok companion is only available for subs.
For the low low price of 1500 Cartel Coins it will be available to subs...
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Kaywinnit
06.28.2013 , 02:17 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
It could be that new bounty hunting event they are coming out with. 2.3 is on test now so sounds about right.
Everything released so far on the BH event, is that it's for everyone.
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?

curtkram
06.28.2013 , 03:00 PM | #27
BH event is not until august. i'm pretty sure all indications point to a firework in the mail. maybe 12 of them.

TUXs
06.28.2013 , 03:08 PM | #28
July 4th'ish probably sounded so far off at the time they said that...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Kaywinnit
06.28.2013 , 03:14 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Six-Echo View Post
I thought subs already have a perma discount in the CM?
Only for the rip off that is the barber shop (which should have been credit based to begin with).

Quote: Originally Posted by curtkram View Post
BH event is not until august. i'm pretty sure all indications point to a firework in the mail. maybe 12 of them.

Worst "appreciation" item...ever... if that's the case.

Superman_AZ
06.28.2013 , 03:15 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Soul_of_Flames View Post
Free fireworks for all subs.

I'll bet 100ccs on it.

I threw out my 1 year anniversary fireworks that I still get with every new toon. If it's fireworks, I will be sad.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy