Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smartest Person in SW Universe Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Smartest Person in SW Universe Ever

tunewalker
06.27.2013 , 02:20 PM | #21
Am I the only one who thought GM Luke was fairly wise in his teachings in the NJO.

ImmortalLowlife
06.27.2013 , 02:33 PM | #22
Smartest to me means "always knows what needs to be done, knows how to do it, & ( as a bonus) is not afraid to put himself in danger to make sure it gets done. Only one person fits this description imo

R2-D2!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

tunewalker
06.27.2013 , 02:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Smartest to me means "always knows what needs to be done, knows how to do it, & ( as a bonus) is not afraid to put himself in danger to make sure it gets done. Only one person fits this description imo

R2-D2!
Quoted for TRUTH

Lordmird
06.28.2013 , 12:24 AM | #24
Well...IMO Gandalf is pretty smart. Although he did not foresee the betrayal of Saruman, I still think in general knowledge, he's pretty smart.
"Who dares wins" "By Strength and Guile" "Per Mare, Per Terram" "Utrinque Paratus" Her Majesty's best
Could you do it?

Mekkanon
06.28.2013 , 03:54 AM | #25
I dont think Anakin should factor in being the most knowledgable tbh.
1. Yoda was against him comming into the jedi order. because he was to old.

(as a child he grew attached to people. If you raise children from a certain age they wont "love" their mother as much etc. This emotonal development is what pushing him over the edge.)

Most knowledgable id say vitatie. Guy was able to become a god.

AlexDougherty
06.28.2013 , 04:25 AM | #26
I think this thread has gone slightly off topic, the title says smartest, this generally means highest IQ and ability to use it, not wisest or most knowledgable. Some species can calculate hyperspace routes in their head, among these are the Givin, which has to count as shear IQ.

Quote:
From Wikipedia
The Givin are from the planet Yag'Dhul and are often found doing starship repair work because of their exoskeleton, which allows them to withstand depressurization; this vacuum-resistance allows them to resist many forms of deadly gases. Givin are renowned for their extensive knowledge of anything that has to do with numbers, and often are regarded as some of the best mathematicians in the galaxy.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

zzoorrzz
06.28.2013 , 04:42 AM | #27
Anakin Skywalker. He did all a Sith can dream about, had all the fun in the world during his dark times, then found a way to redeem himslef in a few seconds. That's what I call a smart move.

Pietrastor
07.01.2013 , 06:43 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
What do you mean by smartest? Cause there are others that are smarter then Kreia. Or was this just a thread for her?
I of course use every excuse to praise Kreia, but yes, she is damn smart. She, quite bluntly, figured out the Force. Who else managed to do it?

ExarKunxx
07.12.2013 , 01:31 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Smartest?

Manipulator and Deceiver: Sidious.
Strategist and tactician: Thrawn.
Wisdom: Yoda.
Knowledge: ??? wouldn't be able to pick.
Knowledge would have to be Dr. Oggurobb, The only person to win Bao-Dur science prize 5 times!
Taero from Beyond
<ftw WHITE>
Former <hmd MAGENTA> The Dream Team:
Kahrassa, Waryli, Ranick, Retsigam, Arc-A, Taero, Ryz, Kek

Brittaany_Banks
07.12.2013 , 01:38 PM | #30
Smartest person in the SW Universe is the person that managed to be able to stay out of the conflict and lose virtually nothing due to the fighting.