Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The GREATEST Non-Force Users!

Beniboybling
06.25.2013 , 05:38 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Forgot Durge. :P But yes, I suppose he would be the good choice for number 1 among other things. I think Durge would be 2nd or actually could be a nice contender for 1st, given his biology, armor and the like, able to see Jedi in slow motion, able to keep up with em and so forth. I mean it took a *********** star just to kill the guy....
Durge would be candidate, but we know Grievous beat Durge so #2 only.

Wolfninjajedi
06.25.2013 , 05:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Durge would be candidate, but we know Durge beat Grievous so #2 only.
You mean the other way around. :P But quite...shall go fill them in, I guess it was easier then I though....hmm...well...you sure GG should be 1st and not Durge? Given their capabilities? I mean I would take it, that GG would be however...there are 2 different versions of GG here, the perfect one which would more then likely take the #1 spot because....he never seemed to fail. Then the more down to earth one, where he wasn't perfect but he was still ok and not being flawless.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
06.25.2013 , 06:13 PM | #23
Well what's the criteria here? I mean is it best hand to hand fighters, fighter pilots, gun slingers, tacticians?

I mean little help here.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Wolfninjajedi
06.25.2013 , 06:41 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Well what's the criteria here? I mean is it best hand to hand fighters, fighter pilots, gun slingers, tacticians?

I mean little help here.
Its combat ability, so hand to hand, ranged, melee if it were fighters would have been space combat instead of just combat.

TalonVII
06.25.2013 , 09:21 PM | #25
Its combat ability, so hand to hand, ranged, melee if it were fighters would have been space combat instead of just combat.
Ok that narrows it down some, thanks.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Beniboybling
06.26.2013 , 04:59 AM | #26
You mean the other way around. :P But quite...shall go fill them in, I guess it was easier then I though....hmm...well...you sure GG should be 1st and not Durge? Given their capabilities? I mean I would take it, that GG would be however...there are 2 different versions of GG here, the perfect one which would more then likely take the #1 spot because....he never seemed to fail. Then the more down to earth one, where he wasn't perfect but he was still ok and not being flawless.
Well we have to take both envisionings of Grievous into account and I think they are fairly compatible. One thing I will say is that Grievous seemed far more adept at combating multiple Force users, likely because he can use his multiple appendages to their fullest potential - yet against a single opponent this advantage is lost somewhat.

Despite this, who exactly has Grievous failed against? Obi-Wan Kenobi, one of the most exceptional lightsaber duelists of the era? Asajj Ventress? An equally exceptional duelist? Most of the Jedi Grievous has faced were Jedi Masters on the Jedi Council, and yet he gives all of them a run for their money and even manages to score a few hits. I'd say his dueling skills are almost on par with Asajj Ventress, and that's not counting his physical strength and maneuverability.

I don't think Durge would be able to handle Grievous. I see Grievous being able to deflect any projectiles Durge sends his way, or otherwise dodge them. You'll notice that in his duel with Kenobi he's just getting out more and more weapons and Kenobi just keeps slashing them up. Times that by 4. The only real advantage Durge had over Kenobi was superior strength and his ability to regenerate. Yet Grievous' incredibly durability and maneuverability will protect him from the former, and the latter, well Grievous can just pinwheel him to pieces.

tunewalker
06.26.2013 , 05:04 AM | #27
It should be noted that according to Greivous's history he defeated both Durge and Ventress in a 2 on one duel cut Durge's head off..... which knocked him out he asked Dooku if he wanted him to throw them out the air lock for their failure. Its what won him the title of General of the army.

Wolfninjajedi
06.26.2013 , 08:38 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well we have to take both envisionings of Grievous into account and I think they are fairly compatible. One thing I will say is that Grievous seemed far more adept at combating multiple Force users, likely because he can use his multiple appendages to their fullest potential - yet against a single opponent this advantage is lost somewhat.

Despite this, who exactly has Grievous failed against? Obi-Wan Kenobi, one of the most exceptional lightsaber duelists of the era? Asajj Ventress? An equally exceptional duelist? Most of the Jedi Grievous has faced were Jedi Masters on the Jedi Council, and yet he gives all of them a run for their money and even manages to score a few hits. I'd say his dueling skills are almost on par with Asajj Ventress, and that's not counting his physical strength and maneuverability.

I don't think Durge would be able to handle Grievous. I see Grievous being able to deflect any projectiles Durge sends his way, or otherwise dodge them. You'll notice that in his duel with Kenobi he's just getting out more and more weapons and Kenobi just keeps slashing them up. Times that by 4. The only real advantage Durge had over Kenobi was superior strength and his ability to regenerate. Yet Grievous' incredibly durability and maneuverability will protect him from the former, and the latter, well Grievous can just pinwheel him to pieces.
I guess....though when did Grevious lose to Ventress? Must have missed that somewhere.

Anyway added em, so who should get the #3?

Edit: Actually not him, he maybe Force Sensitive....so...hmm...IG-88?

Beniboybling
06.26.2013 , 09:02 AM | #29
I guess....though when did Grevious lose to Ventress? Must have missed that somewhere.

Anyway added em, so who should get the #3? I'm gonna throw in my nomination and that being Kir Kanos, the most wanted man in the galaxy, Imperial Guardsman and one hell of a fighter.
In an episode of the TCW, here specifically.

As for Kir Kanos, seems a very strong contender. He did after all take on a Force user and win.

fellblade
06.26.2013 , 09:20 AM | #30
Number 1 has to be .... Kiregan Freem
If not - this whole thing is a Farce!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.