Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

G0-a1

gisle
06.16.2013 , 05:51 PM | #1
After several attempts of creating tickets (5) and actually calling EA customer service I still have not been able to get the G0-A1 to provide me the mission for HK-51. I had completed most of the mission to the point of heading back to the ship to finish off the last two bosses. But when I got to the ship the entrance it was no longer accessible. I checked my inventory and noticed that several pieces that are in the mission tab where no longer listed. This is when I created my tickets. Each ticket I get an automated response that I have to restart the mission which is no help as I stated above I can't get G0-A1 to provide me the mission. The customer service rep I spoke today was pleasant but absolutely no help. I have had this subscription since day one and at this point I'm so perturbed with how this has been handled that I'm going to cancel my subscription.
TK-7311
501st
Tampa Bay Squad

cabled
06.16.2013 , 06:42 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by gisle View Post
I checked my inventory and noticed that several pieces that are in the mission tab where no longer listed.
you lost me here... what exactly is the issue? you had pieces in your inventory which went missing or?
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

OwenBrooks
06.17.2013 , 12:57 AM | #3
By the sounds of it I think he has abandoned the hk-51 quest and is trying to re-acquire it.

Must be on empire side with G0-A1 , the only thing I can think of is he may need to go to general Avrun in the frozen lake and pick up the mission there.

Edit - yes its General Avrun - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=650937