Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Think

idnewton
06.18.2013 , 06:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Eugee View Post
Your drift comes off very patronizing, with the tone that if only new players would just listen to how damn smart you are, they might aspire to someday be as good as you. That's a really big brush you're painting this forum with. Any player coming to this forum is already trying to help themselves, and not the target audience you are "helping" by letting them know they don't think.

It's possible that when someone tells you, "If you would just think then you might be as good as me someday," you don't find it insulting. I'd be willing to place a sizable wager that you are in the minority with that reaction. You sound like an elitist jerk, and you decided to post this in the one place that someone asking for a level 55 to kill the Act I boss when they're 20 is not going to read.

Just accept that your post has no place here. Lecturing new players about how they should just THINK and then they wouldn't need YOUR help anymore is extremely insulting. I believe that if you would just think about that, you might be able to realize this for yourself.

Do u c wut I did thare?

P.S. I have never had a player ask me for help with a mission that they were too low level to realistically have. I think helping a level 25 with a level 28 mission on Tatooine is the worst I've seen, and I suggested he do some more FPs, space combat, warzones, and stop stealthing past everything.
I don't believe I made myself clear here! Immaturity on this thread is completely uncalled for and entirely untolerated. If you actually cared enough to read my OP, you'd probably see that I encouraged players to ask for tips, not carries. I encouraged players to seek advice, to learn, instead of taking the easy path. It's clear to me that you have no intention of speaking the truth on this forum. As a result, the only thing you're getting from me is a report, a middle finger, and an ignore. Have a great day.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Seireeni
06.19.2013 , 05:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
I don't believe I made myself clear here! Immaturity on this thread is completely uncalled for and entirely untolerated. If you actually cared enough to read my OP, you'd probably see that I encouraged players to ask for tips, not carries. I encouraged players to seek advice, to learn, instead of taking the easy path. It's clear to me that you have no intention of speaking the truth on this forum. As a result, the only thing you're getting from me is a report, a middle finger, and an ignore. Have a great day.
No, you tried to encourage and all that. You just didn't succeed very well. That post is very provocative. If I would read it & would "have to read it", I'd probably think "I'll keep asking to get carried just to annoy this guy". You don't mean to sound elitist, but I'm afraid you do. You also won't seem to respect any of the reasons (other than "being too lazy to think/care") people might ask for help. It can be very frustrating if you have tried to beat a fight for hours and would just like to i.e. continue your storyline, but you can't.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy