Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Urgent Issue .

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

genesisization
06.16.2013 , 01:49 PM | #1
Me and my mate had problems while we were trying to make my mate's subscription due to mail problems .We used for his case a mail from 10 minute mail webpage that provides you a random mail for 10 mins.He has done it for security issues as a personal security key . The fact is that the mail doesn't exist after 10 mins .Just before some mins he couldn't log cause of the secondary pass ( 6 digits or letters ) in order to identify himself . Thankfully i took precautions and saved the mail myself so i can provide the staff along with my mate every single clue they need to solve this problem . We would have been obliged if you could solve this matter as soon as possible . Thx in regards .

genesisization
06.16.2013 , 01:53 PM | #2
Ofc we will be obliged to be checked from an administrator in case you don't trust me . Even HWID checks if you wish so .(One more precaution to avoid posts that will aim to underrate our issue )

Aruano
06.16.2013 , 01:55 PM | #3
I am the person with the login issues . As my mate reffered we will be obliged to accept help on this issue . We will provide you any info you need . Thx in regards

Roalmo
06.16.2013 , 02:04 PM | #4
It's the weekend in the States now, you have about 20hours before the "helpers" are back at work in any numbers.

Beesodd
06.17.2013 , 07:09 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Aruano,

If you can access your account, try updating your email to a more permanent one.

If you don't have access to that, try creating the aforementioned permanent mail, and then contact our account and billing support, who will be able to help you with this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Aruano
06.17.2013 , 09:20 AM | #6
I can't change my mail due to the loss of the temp mail .If there is a way to change my mail w/o confirmation but just reffering to the old mail pls show me how to do it.
Plus
My mate got a prob since he doesn't get mail himself with the 6 digit pass
to log in Forum to post.
Seems that your system got compabillity probs with Hotmail

edit: Are you able to reset the ebarko settings that prevent me from logging in or send the code to my original mail if possible ? so i can change my mail .

Beesodd
06.17.2013 , 09:27 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Unfortunately, I can't make any account changes through the forum, and it looks like the way forward on this for you is to call.

For genesisization's issue, I take it that his OTP isn't arriving? This is a known issue that we are working on.

Sorry that I can't do more to directly assist here.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Aruano
06.17.2013 , 09:40 AM | #8
Np dude we will call . You already did more than enough bro .Have fun and take a break too . Answering on ******es like us ain't the best thing to spend your time

Aruano
06.17.2013 , 10:42 AM | #9
Beesodd Hotmail since msn closed redirects your mails to outlook . Maybe this is the problem that make Hotmail users unavailable to accept mails