Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solus Secant collection unlock

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Solus Secant collection unlock
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Qiola
06.16.2013 , 12:46 PM | #1
I've submitted 2 tickets already and all I've got was standard answer about how to use collections. So I post here hoping someone will actually READ my problem.

1. I've purchased Solus Secant speeder with my main.
2. I've unlocked account-wide purchase of the speeder from my collection.
3. I can now claim copies of the speeder with ALL my characters EXEPT one who did purchase of this unlock. Claim button is grey.

i personally think that happened because when I've purchased the unlock, character was not level 10 yet, hence couldn't receive it. But somehow game thinks that character has it already.

Rankyn
06.16.2013 , 01:13 PM | #2
Are you saying that you can't claim the speeder on the character you purchased the account unlock with or on the one who originally unlocked the collection?

You can't claim it on the character you unlocked it with because that character already has it.
It isn't possible to re-claim vehicles or pets.

Qiola
06.16.2013 , 01:21 PM | #3
I'm very well aware that you can't claim item you already have. I can't claim it with the character who purchased the unlock, not initial speeder.

Rankyn
06.16.2013 , 01:36 PM | #4
It was just a question for clarification about the issue.
No need to get defensive.

Qiola
06.16.2013 , 01:47 PM | #5
Sorry, I'm just a bit annoyed with all those automated responses on tickets.
It reminds me the battle for my guild name after server merges =\

Beesodd
06.17.2013 , 05:19 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Qiola,

There is a bug that should be fixed soon where the collection unlock screen indicates that the speeder comes with level 1 training.

This is inaccurate. Can you try unlocking piloting 1 on your merc and then see if you still have issues with retreiving a duplicate of the speeder?

Thanks for the post, and sorry for the answer that you received previously.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Qiola
06.17.2013 , 12:33 PM | #7
Aha, got it. Thanks. Should probably figure that, shame on me