Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Male Togruta?

badlydrawnroy
12.21.2011 , 07:42 AM | #1
Just a quick question; has anybody come across a male Togruta in game yet? I can't recall seeing one in any of my beta testing, and I have yet to find one with the JK I'm currently rolling.

I don't think many (if any) male Togrutas have appeared in Star Wars lore yet, but SWTOR is as good a place as any for one to pop up.

Darth_Vicente
12.21.2011 , 07:43 AM | #2
There's a male Torgurta Jedi Knight on Balmorra that Imperials fight while on a mission for Darth Lachris.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

badlydrawnroy
12.21.2011 , 07:45 AM | #3
Anybody got any screenshots? I guess I just want to see how different they look to the female Togruta model.

JibKisamabi
12.21.2011 , 07:49 AM | #4
No screenshots here, but they don't look any different from female Togruta. I think there are a few random male Togruta NPCs wandering around the world too.

ereler
12.21.2011 , 07:50 AM | #5
This is a heavy spoiler for the sith inquisitor quest, you've been warned!

Spoiler

Darth_Vicente
12.21.2011 , 07:53 AM | #6
There's also a Torgurta Force Ghost in the SI's story.

Spoilers, but you can just click, see, and close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...aQo1vw#t=1166s
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Gridfire
12.21.2011 , 07:56 AM | #7
There was a male Togruta in the smuggler's class quest after Alderaan, looked exactly like the female one but with a standard Male Humanoid body and face plus the colouring.

ereler
12.21.2011 , 07:58 AM | #8
This is a heavy spoiler for the sith inquisitor quest, you've been warned!

Spoiler