Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Triple Global cooldown !!!

SufferInTruth
06.14.2013 , 09:11 AM | #1
Hello,

im from the german server T3-M4 and have a big issue with the GCD, so until now it was no problem to me cuz there wasnt need a high Dps aquired in those operations, but now you need a nearly perfect dpsing for TFB NiM and its so annoying with the GCD that activate but not use the unload or other skills, so pls do something with it, pls !

by the way the Nim encounter is really really nice, where you need nearly 100% of your playing skill

Go on like that !

SufferInTruth
06.14.2013 , 10:36 AM | #2
/push

SufferInTruth
06.14.2013 , 11:47 AM | #3
/push

ninjonxb
06.14.2013 , 01:15 PM | #4
I am confused? What is the problem here?
That you can't use another ability while you are waiting for your GCD?
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

SufferInTruth
06.15.2013 , 03:13 AM | #5
okay, okay, let me try to explain, so i acitvate unload there is a animation the GCD is on CD 1.5 secs, but there is no unload casting bar and no incoming damage and unload is NOT on cd (no procc) so it must be the server instability.
i have 40 ms standart btw the whole server (allplayer) have that problem........

Eskala
06.15.2013 , 06:36 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SufferInTruth View Post
okay, okay, let me try to explain, so i acitvate unload there is a animation the GCD is on CD 1.5 secs, but there is no unload casting bar and no incoming damage and unload is NOT on cd (no procc) so it must be the server instability.
i have 40 ms standart btw the whole server (allplayer) have that problem........
Happens to me aswell, but I'm on Vanjervalis Chain. In my case it's for example Ravage/Master Strike. I jump at someone, press the shortcut immediately, the animation starts but the ability is not doing any damage, not going on CD but the GCD of 1.5 seconds starts.. I noticed that it happens most of the time when u execute the abilities to fast in a row, when the GCD isn't off yet. Because sometimes when I for example spam the button "3" for Impale on my Juggernaut waiting for the GCD to get off and immediately spam "4" after that to get Shatter off (logically I can't allow myself to waste even 0.1 seconds in PvP), there's no animation nor damage happening at all but GCD gets activated. Recently it started to get really annoying to me...

SufferInTruth
06.15.2013 , 12:23 PM | #7
/push

SufferInTruth
06.15.2013 , 02:49 PM | #8
it seems lke the us servers are okay with that issue, so its only Eu servers ://

Eskala
06.15.2013 , 04:11 PM | #9
Some time ago I've read a thread where someone complained about the same thing and the answer of the CS was that he should wait a little bit more between the usage of his abilities and that he shouldn't press his buttons so fast. If we get an answer, I expect something around this...

Phorenzyk
06.15.2013 , 06:35 PM | #10
Also have this problem on the two US servers I play on, specifically with Ravage.