Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New account summary checklist update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
New account summary checklist update

12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #1
I am seeing this on my account checklist under 'Redeem a Product Registration Code':

"Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code."

I have already preordered and redeemed my code. (12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready)

Before this checklist, my account said that everything was ok and I was registered for early game access.

I can still log into the launcher , though, and I still see the "There is currently no active subscription" notification.

Why is this new checklist not recognizing that I have redeemed my code?
Will my account still be activated at launch?
And will this effect my early game acces?

12.13.2011 , 07:26 PM | #2
Im experiencing the same problem.

12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #3
Registration code problems or inquiries ? check here

12.13.2011 , 07:32 PM | #4
The text at the top of the account summary page:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!