Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum and Villainy Secret Boss

Grimsblood
07.11.2013 , 12:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AesirUesugi View Post
Jump in the Sarlacc Pit.
We did this. Nothing.
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

DarkDisturbed
07.11.2013 , 06:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AesirUesugi View Post
Jump in the Sarlacc Pit.
That's what I was thinking..there was a datamined achievement and title about killing a sarlacc pit. Have you tried getting (maybe specific) mobs, using the orb, then pushing them into the pit?

dipstik
07.11.2013 , 09:44 PM | #23
you cant use the orb in combat

dipstik
07.18.2013 , 10:06 AM | #24
from 16m nim snv thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
We used the amulet, and it looked like something was happening (screen shook, the guy with the amulet was stunned, colors/sparks went around some people's heads), but then it stopped and nothing spawned. We tried to leave the instance and re-enter, but the first people out got the "cannot enter while in combat" message when they tried to zone back in, although noone inside was fighting anything.

The orb used on the dragon did nothing.

My 2 favorite theories are that something was supposed to spawn but was bugged, and we were all supposed to be wearing dread masks.

As an aside, when we zoned back in trash between titan and thrasher was respawned, but no text or anything when we killed it. No other mobs were between the zone start and the balcony in olok's room (which we couldn't get past after zoning out and back in).

Nibbon
07.18.2013 , 11:11 AM | #25
should have copied my response where I said that those effects are nothing new.

TrillOG-
07.18.2013 , 12:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nibbon View Post
should have copied my response where I said that those effects are nothing new.
Yeah unfortunately this guys right. The stuff around peoples heads is just the amulets animation, possibly on people not wearing a mask, or just anyone who isn't the one using the amulet tthat's around. Really curious as to what else it could be.

umbak
07.18.2013 , 12:35 PM | #27
I was wondering what happens if you use the Orb on each of the spectral dread masters that appear transiently in the wake of Styrak's death.
Dostus/Maloney/Maoulkrieger - Drop it like it's Hoth EU Red Eclipse
http://dilih.eu/

Nibbon
07.18.2013 , 01:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by umbak View Post
I was wondering what happens if you use the Orb on each of the spectral dread masters that appear transiently in the wake of Styrak's death.
edit - nm

TrillOG-
07.18.2013 , 03:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nibbon View Post
I will repeat the fact that I was told (along with a bunch of other people) that it would be "fairly obvious" where the orb needs to be used. Leads me to believe it has not been implemented yet.

edit: fairly obvious means red text, similar to the caves chilling feeling in TFB.
Wonder if it'll come with the new ops. Seems kinda weird though because there was stuff data mined that had secret boss-scum and villainy and stuff.

TrillOG-
07.18.2013 , 06:11 PM | #30
Double post.