Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Guild List for Server Tranfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > Français (French) > JcJ
PvP Guild List for Server Tranfer

Tharianus
06.05.2013 , 02:08 PM | #1
I think most undecided guilds dont want to change to a server which has got the same population as the previous server.
so we need to start a LIST with potential changing guilds to make a calculation.
With this calculation we will see how much guilds may change the server and then the guilds can decide if its worth to change or not by themselves.
But first of all you should talk to your guildm8s and ask them if they want to change. If so then post in this thread and i will try to make a collection of all european guilds.

Please lets work together, we have to do something ourselves when Cross Server Queue is canceled

Traduction/translation: foutez votre nom de guilde, ainsi que votre serveur d'origine /destination si vous pensez migrer en guilde - by joker_ftrs

German Threads
- List
- Discussion

English Threads
- List
- Discussion

So heres the List with guilds which want to change the Server to an european Server:
bleu =
rouge =
(xxx) = serveur
??? = la situation observée, ne sais pas encore
serveur possible: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

guildes allemand

- Alles Hutten ausser Mutti (JKS)
- Wolfpack (T3-M4)
- Another Cold Day (JKS)
- Galactics (JKS)
- Outer Space Myrmidonen (T3-M4)
- Shockwave ??? (JKS)
- Tuk'ata (JKS)
- Infernal ??? (T3-M4)
- Friendly-Hutt (T3-M4)
- Einherjer ??? (JKS)

guildes françaises

- Midnight (BM)
- Utini (DN)
- Deadly sins ??? (MoTF)
- Deadcell ??? (MoTF)
- Némésïs (MoTF)

Anglais guildes

- Nostrum Dolus (TRE)
- Reality Check (TRE)
- Aimazing
- Centurion (TRE)
- Deal with it
- GET TO DAH CHOPPA
-

Guildes d'autres pays européens
-
-
-
Tharian Yakatota

joker_ftrs
06.05.2013 , 06:09 PM | #2
Traduction/translation: foutez votre nom de guilde, ainsi que votre serveur d'origine /destination si vous pensez migrer en guilde

Tharianus
06.05.2013 , 09:38 PM | #3
Thank you for translation ;-)
I only parle un petit peut francais
So thank you for Support here
Tharian Yakatota

Tharianus
06.06.2013 , 05:42 AM | #4
push
Tharian Yakatota

Ummaguma
06.06.2013 , 06:45 AM | #5
Hi !

That's a pretty nice idea. It would be great and challenging to meet european team on one server.

We are actually discussing about this but our main concern is to be sure that we'll find there other frenchies. We are not all very fluent english speakers^^ .

So Midnight (empire) may come from Batle Meditation, concerning the server, we will follow the choice made with all of you.
Ekoz - Midnight -
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Tharianus
06.06.2013 , 06:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ummaguma View Post
Hi !

That's a pretty nice idea. It would be great and challenging to meet european team on one server.

We are actually discussing about this but our main concern is to be sure that we'll find there other frenchies. We are not all very fluent english speakers^^ .

So Midnight (empire) may come from Batle Meditation, concerning the server, we will follow the choice made with all of you.
hey first of all thanks for responding great to hear something from french guilds

its no problem with the language some of us arent good in english, too but it will work out For example if 5 french guilds will transfer you have your small french community on an international server in this small community its no problem because you can talk french to each other. germans talk german to each other and so on. So we plan to make seperate french and german chatrooms
there is always be a way to communicate with each other
Tharian Yakatota

Vazques
06.06.2013 , 07:55 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ummaguma View Post
Hi !

Your posting looks like enough english to take action on an "european" rated-server
We dont want to write and exchange novels, we want fight each other. :>

Maybe you could provide propaganda here to participate!

sanmora
06.06.2013 , 09:00 AM | #8
i'm tryin to convince my guild to transfer on tofn. if we transfer it will be on this server.
No need to speak english like shakespear to fight in pvp

Tharianus
06.06.2013 , 09:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sanmora View Post
i'm tryin to convince my guild to transfer on tofn. if we transfer it will be on this server.
No need to speak english like shakespear to fight in pvp
you got it
Tharian Yakatota

Dryah
06.06.2013 , 01:19 PM | #10
Hey !

Great initiative Tharianus !

Utini ( Imperial ) from Darth Nihilus will be coming to ToFN ( or other europen serv ) too ! We hope to see a lot of pvp teams in ranked warzones !