Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing TORBattles.net

leijae
06.08.2013 , 09:38 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Well I was thinking add all three, but it would leave some AC's out....

The reason I was looking at this was I see some DPS contribution to the heals in a pinch and vise versa. To me, those type of contributions should be a stat, because it is a more broad determination of a players contribution to a warzone.....
Now that we are going down this road, I think a better analysis of a high number submitted should take into account the teammates and opposition...

Meditate on this, I will..

But your site is a great start for a real rating system...
I could do something thing along the lines of "Most Effective by Designation" But this would be difficult. This is why:

A assassins can tank and DPS, so can guardians and vanguards. I could do damage / protection = most effective or protection/damage = most effective

I can do the same thing with heals/damage for sages commandos and operatives. with heals/dps = most effective

the what about sents and snipers? dps/dps? can't do it. while i'm certainly open to the idea of making a most effective by advanced class or designation, ie heal tank dps, i need better formulas to calculate it. as i said, i'm not a theory crafter by any means, but i'm well versed in the ways of Aristotle and thus will take your theories and turn them into practical uses.
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

_Kayko_
06.08.2013 , 10:40 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
Ok all of your stats have been cleared out.
There appears to be a bug with the "most kills" category. After submitting, the profile screens lists them as category "Solo Kills (Single Warzone)" though is still does come up in the leaderboard search section under "Most Kills".

Was wondering if you could also create links on the main page to each of the categories? Example would be the first one showing "Damage Per Second", to be able to click that and it will take me to the top 10 overall in that specific category.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

leijae
06.08.2013 , 12:06 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kayko_ View Post
There appears to be a bug with the "most kills" category. After submitting, the profile screens lists them as category "Solo Kills (Single Warzone)" though is still does come up in the leaderboard search section under "Most Kills".

Was wondering if you could also create links on the main page to each of the categories? Example would be the first one showing "Damage Per Second", to be able to click that and it will take me to the top 10 overall in that specific category.
Ok I think i fixed that issue, it was a matter of copy/paste and not editing what had been pasted completely.

Also someone wanted to have the images open in a different window? i addressed this issue by assigning the images to a lightbox. users can now click the "Image" link to view images and either click the "close", press ESC key, or click out of the image scope to exit the lightbox

as far as linking categories on homepage - Done.

Leaderboards now remember you selected options
........<Public Enemies>

_Kayko_
06.09.2013 , 11:06 AM | #44
A couple more requests for possible future features:

#1's per class/mirror ( Like the main page, but able to see all the number 1's sorted by the class + mirror.) It would give people the chance to quickly search by the class+mirror on what to take a screen cap. I can get at best 2 screen caps in the time before I get kicked out. ( I assume limited screen caps were to prevent an old lag exploit) or it's just on my end that has this issue.

#1's per server. Just to keep somewhat of a competition within specific servers going.

And yup, it was nothing more then a wording error on what was displayed in the profile. The correct term is now being displayed for most kills.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

leijae
06.11.2013 , 11:11 AM | #45
Hello everyone! I just finished one of the last updates before our Official Launch this Friday.

Here's what I've been up to.

Fixed issues with users that had apostrophes in their names
Began testing a "Flag Submission For Review" system
Working on a system that allows users to delete or edit old submissions
USERS CAN NOW SUBMIT STREAMS FOR THE TORBATTLES.NET STREAM COLLECTION
Added a lightbox to view images
Various fixes to torbattles.net

Thanks again for being in the BETA!
........<Public Enemies>

leijae
06.12.2013 , 06:30 PM | #46
...quietly rolling out some new features. head on over to TORBattles.net to check them out.

also when you get there check out the streams page, and tell me if you like the set up. i need some input about that.
........<Public Enemies>

Gnoblesse
06.15.2013 , 02:20 PM | #47
Is there a reset password link that I'm missing? I forgot mine.

eMAeM
06.16.2013 , 02:56 AM | #48
All I get, when trying to upload a screenshot is "*** MAN!" ...
Phrakk - Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti - Republik - Darth Revans Mask
Streams,VoDs und Infos zum Char auf http://www.twitch.tv/phrakk

leijae
06.16.2013 , 05:32 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
Is there a reset password link that I'm missing? I forgot mine.
e-mail the password you desire to admin@torbattles.net and we'll get you set up.
........<Public Enemies>

leijae
06.16.2013 , 05:35 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by eMAeM View Post
All I get, when trying to upload a screenshot is "*** MAN!" ...
try logging out of your account, then logging back in. that error comes up when someone tries to upload an image for an alt, but the alt may not exist.
........<Public Enemies>