Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PETITION] A request to know the exact details of 2.4, the "PVP patch"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[PETITION] A request to know the exact details of 2.4, the "PVP patch"

WeaponsOfWar
05.24.2013 , 01:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Pre-season came out at the end of June 2012...although it was planned (1.2) to come out over a year ago...
Ok sorry, maybe a few weeks shy of a year. that wasn't long enough for you? you still enjoy preseason?
WEAPONS OF WAR GUILD
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com

Trevalion
05.24.2013 , 01:24 PM | #22
/signed

Miquiztli
05.24.2013 , 01:49 PM | #23
Ranked PvP shouldn't have even been implemented until they figured out cross server wz's. There could be 600 people on fleet, but only 2-3 ranked groups queuing. And those groups are the same groups each day. I really enjoy the pvp in this game, but waiting 30-40 min to play the same people in ranked over and over got boring many months ago. Personally I don't mind not having new pvp "content" often (played the same 3 bg's in WoW for years!). That being said it would be nice if they fixed all the damn bugs. I still see things that have been around since launch like players suddenly going invisible/untargetable. I stick around because it has so much potential, but like many others have stated that potential looks further and further away with each passing patch. I enjoy the PVE content, but it only lasts so long before getting stale. Increasing the difficulty of an Op only makes it get stale that much quicker.
<Ascendant> Miquiztli (Sin | 55), Perro (Merc | 55), Mi'ngh (Jugg | 55), Tokas'plif (Sniper | 55)
<Obnoxious Amateurs> Tokab'lunt (Scoundrel | 55), Miquizell (Sage | 55), Gatita (Van | 55), Ukko'otso (Sent | 55)

DrewFromPhilly
05.24.2013 , 02:05 PM | #24
I'm not sure what annoys me more, the fact that we're expected to wait with our thumbs up our asses until October, or that they didn't even think it would bother us and mentioned it at the very end of a page long synopsis of upcoming pve content I honestly don't give two ***** about.

/signed

Luco-Zade
05.24.2013 , 02:08 PM | #25
So basically, we have a PvP patch coming that they have nothing planned for, just to placate us. Great.

If they do eventually plan something, though i wouldnt expect it before 3.0, i hope they do tell us up front and completely openly about what it is so we can make sure they dont **** up again. Not that they are even guaranteed to listen to us.

DkSharktooth
05.24.2013 , 02:10 PM | #26
Plus one.

mandoforlife
05.24.2013 , 02:10 PM | #27
I never really liked "petitions" on the forums, but this is just getting ridiculous. Like everyone here has said, PvPers haven't got content in quite awhile. 1.6, Ancient Hypergates. So when they said a PvP patch was coming up, that we'd be excited about, I took that to mean 2.3. But 2.4? Around October? This is just too much. If you're going to make us wait that long, tell us what you have planned, at least a bit of it, what you know youll be done with. PvP is my chosen endgame, and its many others chosen endgame. Yet we haven't seen any new PvP content since 1.6. PvEers would be leaving in droves if it were the other way around. I would think, at least, you'd alternate content. PvE patch, PvP patch, PvE patch, PvP patch, ect. I was going to comment on a thread the other day and joke about that we'd just be given yet ANOTHER daily area, and looky there... 2.3 new daily area. Couldn't you just make the PvP dailies at the Gree event stay after the event and add some more dailies to it? Or ANYTHING that gives PvPers some content.

I've never ranted on the forums. I never thought I would. Being a subscriber since day one, here for the PvP, this just has me disappointed. I love your game Bioware, but I'm finding it more and more difficult to justify my sub.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Aewu
05.24.2013 , 02:13 PM | #28
Bump, please enlighten us BW.

DrewFromPhilly
05.24.2013 , 02:16 PM | #29
But GUYS we get new dailies

oh and a new flashpoint

Baalzamon
05.24.2013 , 02:17 PM | #30
I want to know the details of patch 2,4 for pvp or Im afraid I must unsub. No more hope for me.