Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for playable species.

countersource
03.12.2014 , 12:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheTrooperGuy View Post
Declaration: My belief, despite what others have relayed me, is that various lines of droid models could be added to be in place of a species. Since a droids AI/memory core can "technically" be transferred to other chassis there could be many customization options similar to a meatbags gear (plus the various weapons droids can wield).
Statement: I would indeed find this addition to be most enjoyable Master Bioware!
Yes, if they added playable droids I would totally pay to play as one though I am guessing it would be unavailable to force users...

hazegetsuga
03.12.2014 , 07:38 AM | #22
I personally think that there is one species that would be epic to include, and while some may think it is clichés, that species is

The Shistovanen wolfmen

P.S. This last part is wishful thinking, but being able to play Selonian would be cool

Dragaunus
03.26.2014 , 12:40 PM | #23
Playable Species:
Bothans

Why are Bothans a feasible choice?:
With the introduction of the Bothan Character by the name of Fleet Admiral Bey’wan Aygo, the Developers have introduced a species that is known to speak basic and has a sufficiently humanoid form that could address the animation needs of the various Class Story Cut Scenes.

What could be a reason why Bothans wouldn't work?:
Granted, Bothans have distinguishable semi-long snouts, that could make Romance Scenes (more specifically, 'Kissing Scenes') a little difficult and require some tweaking. However, Developers were able to overcome a similar obstacle with the Cathar.

Reaperov
03.27.2014 , 05:13 PM | #24
They already have NPCs that are each of those races, and more. It'd be cool to be a Kel dor jedi. They should also add species like Mon Calamari or Wookies. Sure they might not be able to wear all kinds of armor, but you would have made a character knowing that. Maybe if they had more species, we'd be seeing a lot less Humans and more of the iconic Star Wars aliens.
One... Two... Three.

Dak_fireraker
03.31.2014 , 02:08 PM | #25
Three Races I would like to see would be:

1) Zexx

2) Defel

3) Squib

I think these 3 races will add a whole lot of variety & but kicking Awesomeness to the SWTOR universe
Darkside Star Wars Battlefront Jung Ma server
Solstar LVL 55 Assassin; Robotripper ; Marauder-Smurf - Mara; Mjr'Mindcrime - Operative; Solstie - Sorc
Solqitta LVL 55 Commando; Solahmar ; Kularima - Knight; Lanarima - Smuggler

Mubuka
07.13.2014 , 07:10 AM | #26
Zeltron, Kiffar, Echani, Anzati, Falleen could be interesting playable species

techwitch
07.13.2014 , 10:43 AM | #27
Droids. Of course, certain chassis types should be avoided; but, by and large, there are enough humanoid chassis out there that it should never be a problem.
Choosing to limit one's vision is not the path to enlightenment. I prefer a world where there are limitless possibilities.