Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EA to discuss SW plans at E3

October
05.21.2013 , 04:03 PM | #1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...-will-be-at-e3

As much as I hope they're planning a sequel to Batthefront and KotOR, I just really hope they'll tell us the status of 1313 and if its development will be continued...

TheBBP
05.21.2013 , 05:10 PM | #2
Amen to that brother. I would also kill many Bothans for a new Star Wars flight sim.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Old Republic
Darth Krelan - Imperial Loyalist
Ebon Hawk

bionamaster
05.21.2013 , 05:14 PM | #3
On my wishlist, I have Force Unleashed III, with optional Kinect/Playstation Move controls, as well as Battlefront 3.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Beniboybling
05.21.2013 , 05:17 PM | #4
Battlefront 3 is pretty much a given. I'd be interested however to see what else they have planned... perhaps some more sequels? Another Empire at War? KOTOR 3? Hopefully 1313 is on the list, that game had excellent potential. And of course we need TFU III.

October
05.21.2013 , 06:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
On my wishlist, I have Force Unleashed III, with optional Kinect/Playstation Move controls, as well as Battlefront 3.
I am really divided about another FU sequel. On one hand, with it ending as a cliffhanger, it demands a sequel. On the other, FUII was incredibly short and sucked compared to the first.

Sjax
05.22.2013 , 03:22 AM | #6
As much as I would enjoy a follow up on the KotOR series, I would rather have a KotOR-esque game, but not a carbon copy with the same HUD, in a different timeline.I'm having after RotJ in my mind as that timeline is ripe for a new SW RPG. Remember Canderous' tale of Yuuzhang Vong in KotOR? Well, Vong or not by the time of the first new jedi academy would also be good.

Think about it. It might break the mold exactly like KotOR did. Big game businesses don't deal in mights but it's just my opinion.

Regarding Battlefront 3, not very interested.
Don't Hutt.

Whifi
05.22.2013 , 04:47 AM | #7
I'm really hoping for a Republic Commando 2. The ending pretty much demanded a sequel
'The ability to think does not make you intelligent, now get out of here.' Qui-Gon Jinn
[|]/\/\/\[]{}[_]]}||{}||{(||]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

gabarooni
05.22.2013 , 09:43 AM | #8
I want a huge indepth RPG in the vein of The Elder Scrolls games but Star Wars.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

TheBBP
05.22.2013 , 10:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by gabarooni View Post
I want a huge indepth RPG in the vein of The Elder Scrolls games but Star Wars.
Open world. Non-linear. That would be sick.

Even if it was in the vein of Read Dead Redemption or Batman Arkham City. I love that kind of game. Where you can just basically roam and choose what you want to do.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Old Republic
Darth Krelan - Imperial Loyalist
Ebon Hawk

CassusVerda
05.23.2013 , 06:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Open world. Non-linear. That would be sick.

Even if it was in the vein of Read Dead Redemption or Batman Arkham City. I love that kind of game. Where you can just basically roam and choose what you want to do.
Yea it could be set on Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant. Which would be pretty cool considering how big those planets are location wise. And being a Mando Fan boy you could some how get Mandalorian Armor and/or join both the Rebellion and the Empire on the planet and help in their campaigns would be shut up and take my money awesome.
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus