Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
05.29.2013 , 02:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by holicx View Post
Would there be any way to RSVP without a facebook account? I don't have one, for multiple personal reasons, but I would still love to be able to go without being told I can't since I didn't RSVP.
RSVP is optional to attend, if you look at the main page for the event it says you do not need to RSVP.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

SFwicket
05.30.2013 , 09:17 PM | #22
Why is it adult only?

Kirss
05.31.2013 , 04:09 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
How about dumping these stupid events and using the money to fix your bug filled game heh?
Agree

DmdShiva
06.02.2013 , 09:06 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
It's the same in downtown LA and San Diego. I got a deal by parking r far away from an event last time I went to LA. $15 lot. Yes, that was a deal.
Since this is scheduled for the Thursday of Comic-Con, you'd probably do better to park at one of the free lots along the San Diego Trolley lines -- SDCC has for some years set up a deal with the city for people to park in the Qualcomm Stadium lot in Mission Valley and then take the trolley from the stop there at the stadium down to the con; the city puts on extra runs that go straight down to the con so you don't have to change trains in Old Town. It's less convenient than having your car there, but I can tell you from experience that trying to drive in downtown during SDCC is a losing proposition; when I go to the con, I'll park in one of the Park & Ride lots and take the trolley up to the con, so I can avoid all the traffic, and an all-day trolley pass is just $5.

Tenkata
06.05.2013 , 06:21 PM | #25
Well crap, I am IN san diego and i literally wont be able to go because my birthday is on august 24th! and i turn 21 that day! so i wont be able to go and wont be allowed in due to not being of legal drinking age,
Dar'kath
Alpha Strike Force
Jedi Covenant

ChrisMattar
06.17.2013 , 04:40 PM | #26
You need to do a much better job marketing the game and the gamecards, as I said in one of my posts, I sent a friend whos in the usa to buy me some(from best buy and gamestop) the people in gamestop in vegas on maryland were trying to convince him that there is no such thing as a SWtor gamecard, becauset SWTOR is Free to play. Best buy and wallmart havent even heard of them. Kindda embarrassing not to mention what do i do about my pet now?

chuixupu
06.19.2013 , 02:54 AM | #27
People at the counter of stores will always be kind of dumb unless there are a ton of people asking for them, it helps a lot to come prepared with the SKU and exact product info.

bowlergirl
07.04.2013 , 01:31 PM | #28
Can we get an exact date for Seattle? Majority of the previous stops had notices up around 2 months prior. Really hate planning relatively last minute.

NobleSpec
07.06.2013 , 11:06 AM | #29
Hey Courtney.....wanna know what San Diego means?

chuixupu
07.09.2013 , 12:25 PM | #30
It means "Saint Diego".