Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Abeloth in the SW:TOR

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 12:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by pbajnokl View Post
Btw when I made this forum here (and in suggestion box) i said to write any other ides how it should be done... at least i meant that. But with u I on my back I had to found out a complete boss figth with tactics and cinematics at the end. But I always enjoy oppose u. wanna talk about Revan now or how Luke died?
I'd rather not.

To be honest. It's a fairly good idea, but I just don't see a good way to implement it.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

October
05.21.2013 , 03:31 PM | #22
I've read each of the FotJ books but I cannot for the life or me remember when it said Ben used a Force blast that could've knocked a freighter out of orbit. Which book was that in?

Also, is the mysterious sith in Apocalypse supposed to be Darth Krayt?

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 03:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by October View Post
I've read each of the FotJ books but I cannot for the life or me remember when it said Ben used a Force blast that could've knocked a freighter out of orbit. Which book was that in?

Also, is the mysterious sith in Apocalypse supposed to be Darth Krayt?
I believe it was Apocalypse, but I'll provide the following as back up.

Quote:
He felt himself become one with the Force, but even in this state he was only able to slightly harm the dark side entity, despite hitting Abeloth with a Force blast that would have been able to knock an entire frigate out of orbit.
- Wookieepedia

I would have to pick up Apocalypse again, but I hope that suffices.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

October
05.21.2013 , 03:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I believe it was Apocalypse, but I'll provide the following as back up.

- Wookieepedia

I would have to pick up Apocalypse again, but I hope that suffices.
I was literally reading the eBook of it the day before I noticed this thread, but I think I know the scene this is talking about. When he and Vestera are on Abeloth's planet.

Thanks, though.