Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TCW Bonus Content Clip

Selenial
05.20.2013 , 04:46 PM | #11
Dark Rendezvous was an epic book, I'd imagine this plot could be the Digitalisation of the book, but the fact he's hiding it from the council... Hmmmm
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Eillack
05.20.2013 , 09:50 PM | #12
These final arcs will be airing on Starwars.com instead of a specific channel right?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

kirorx
05.21.2013 , 06:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
This is very nice. I'm still seriously disappointed this series was cancelled.
I was dissapointed as well. It seemed odd to just shut it down.

We all knew the clone wars had to end at sometime, I am hoping that the new series (Starwars: Rebels) will basically be a continuation of the storyline and keep like alot of the same animation style and characters.

Instead of kiling everyone off before episode 3, they can keep that stories going all the way up untill episode 4.

So we can get more of Maul, Bane and Ahsoka.....as well as get Darth Vader tracking down Jedi.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

TheBBP
05.21.2013 , 08:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post

We all knew the clone wars had to end at sometime, I am hoping that the new series (Starwars: Rebels) will basically be a continuation of the storyline and keep like alot of the same animation style and characters.

Instead of kiling everyone off before episode 3, they can keep that stories going all the way up untill episode 4.

So we can get more of Maul, Bane and Ahsoka.....as well as get Darth Vader tracking down Jedi.
I really wanted TCW to end with the next season and hoped that they would move on to a new era. I was personally hoping for something in the Old Republic era or post RotJ, but what they picked is awesome.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Beniboybling
05.21.2013 , 10:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post

TBH I'm perplexed also. Initially I thought Disney just wanted to maximize on their new franchise and were likely planning on a series revolving around the new movies. Yet this does not seem to be the case. I mean yeah its nice to see new eras but they've effectively cut the series short when the story hasn't ended yet. It seemed a bit unesscary if all they plan on doing is starting up another series a couple of years later.

Interesting insight though, I hadn't thought about that. This series could effectively be a 'sequel' series to TCW bringing back old characters like Ashoka, Maul, Ventress, Cad Bane etc. mainly characters whose fates have yet to be resolved.

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 12:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Dark Rendezvous was an epic book, I'd imagine this plot could be the Digitalisation of the book, but the fact he's hiding it from the council... Hmmmm
I doubt it's exactly like Dark Rendezvous. Most likely he's going to do something very secret. I doubt he's going to visit Count Dooku again.

Perhaps it is in relation to the Darth Sidious investigation.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
05.21.2013 , 01:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I doubt it's exactly like Dark Rendezvous. Most likely he's going to do something very secret. I doubt he's going to visit Count Dooku again.

Perhaps it is in relation to the Darth Sidious investigation.
I just wanna know why he's in a hospital bed. I mean since when does Yoda get sick or injured? He looked pretty fine to me... suspicious, very suspicious.

And I just realised R2 went with Yoda (I think) could be some interesting interaction there.

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 02:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I just wanna know why he's in a hospital bed. I mean since when does Yoda get sick or injured? He looked pretty fine to me... suspicious, very suspicious.

And I just realised R2 went with Yoda (I think) could be some interesting interaction there.
A ploy? Yoda is pretty crafty. But why the secrecy? What is he doing?

This arc, along with the Plo Koon one, are really mysterious. Perhaps the two are intertwined? Unlikely, but that would be neat.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TheBBP
06.14.2013 , 12:16 PM | #19
I know that the forthcoming bonus content isn't news, but it is still fun to hear about...

Quote:
In an interview that was released on this week's episode of The ForceCast, Star Wars: The Clone Wars composer Kevin Kiner confirmed that he was still in the process of scoring episodes of the series that are scheduled to be released as bonus content.
SOURCE
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Beniboybling
06.14.2013 , 03:05 PM | #20
When's this bonus content coming? That's what I wanna know.