Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TCW Bonus Content Clip

TheBBP
05.18.2013 , 11:44 PM | #1
A preview clip of a story arc involving Yoda. It looks pretty good.

CLICK HERE.

TalkingDinosaur
05.19.2013 , 12:28 AM | #2
This is very nice. I'm still seriously disappointed this series was cancelled.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Aurbere
05.19.2013 , 09:41 AM | #4
Very similar to Dark Rendezvous. I have a feeling Yoda will be kicking some butt in this arc.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
05.19.2013 , 10:46 AM | #5
I'm just thinking how many arcs this is going to be. The word is two right? Yet we've seen several clips hinting at several differing storylines:

The Order 66 clip

The Plo Koon mysterious ship clip

And this Yoda clip

Its possible some of these episodes could be tied together but... I can't really see it. *shrug*

One thing they all do seem to have in common is mystery and intrigue - particularly attached to Sidious. Coupled with what Filoni has been saying I think this 'season' is going to explore the origins, causes etc. behind the events of Revenge of the Sith.

Hopefully though will still see resolutions to the fates of certain characters, especially Ventress. Please!

Aurbere
05.19.2013 , 11:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Hopefully though will still see resolutions to the fates of certain characters, especially Ventress. Please!
I personally preferred Ventress' disappearance at the end of the Battle of Boz Pity. What I really want to know is, who's going to put down Maul? I think Obi-Wan should be the one to do it, or Sidious sends Maul to try to stop Plo Koon from uncovering some sort of mystery. Option number 2 allows us to finally see Maul vs. Plo Koon, because Maul hints at wanting to face Koon in Shadow Hunter (I believe).

But Option number 1 would be most likely.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
05.19.2013 , 11:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I personally preferred Ventress' disappearance at the end of the Battle of Boz Pity. What I really want to know is, who's going to put down Maul? I think Obi-Wan should be the one to do it, or Sidious sends Maul to try to stop Plo Koon from uncovering some sort of mystery. Option number 2 allows us to finally see Maul vs. Plo Koon, because Maul hints at wanting to face Koon in Shadow Hunter (I believe).

But Option number 1 would be most likely.
Oh, you and Plo Koon

I really liked Ventress' ending before, shame it's impossible now
I loved the little Story behind Obi-Wans attempt at coping with her death too... Brought a tear to my eye

I really want to see what happens to Ahsoka, but at the same time i know it would ruin her story for me, i just cant help but want to know none the less
I also want to see how Unduli coped with Her Padawan falling from the Order, into what one could argue the Dark Side, but meh, i doubt it will happen.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Aurbere
05.19.2013 , 12:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Oh, you and Plo Koon

I really liked Ventress' ending before, shame it's impossible now
I loved the little Story behind Obi-Wans attempt at coping with her death too... Brought a tear to my eye

I really want to see what happens to Ahsoka, but at the same time i know it would ruin her story for me, i just cant help but want to know none the less
I also want to see how Unduli coped with Her Padawan falling from the Order, into what one could argue the Dark Side, but meh, i doubt it will happen.
Plo Koon vs. Maul would be a sweet fight. Plus Maul wants to face him. But it will probably be Obi-Wan or Anakin who ends up killing him.

Have you read Obi-Wan's recording in Jedi vs. Sith?

I'm sure Ahsoka will live happily ever after.

Selenial
05.19.2013 , 01:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Plo Koon vs. Maul would be a sweet fight. Plus Maul wants to face him. But it will probably be Obi-Wan or Anakin who ends up killing him.

Have you read Obi-Wan's recording in Jedi vs. Sith?

I'm sure Ahsoka will live happily ever after.
I often find it hard to remember what i read where, was that about him Putting flowers down once a year on tatooine to remember her?

I agree, it would be awesome But having Anakin do it would be a let down, him and Maul arent nemesis' like Kenobi and Maul are. As much as i'd love to see Plo in a major duel, i doubt Kenobi would ever get Closure, and thus it would ruin the plot for me, if he wasn't the one to end mauls miserable existence.

Unfortunately she probably will, she was always a character that i thought a tragedy would suit, but her ending was still a very nice twist, the Jedi that Walked away.... I dont know, I always imagined it would be a path i'd take if i ever was put in a situation like that...
So yeh. I take it back, i don't want to know what happened to her. That was goodbye...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

YoshiRaphElan
05.19.2013 , 08:12 PM | #10
Aww! Little Yoda starfighter! If this is anything like Dark Rendezvous, it will be awesome!