Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are they going to continue the companion storylines?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Are they going to continue the companion storylines?

Daylooin
05.18.2013 , 01:04 AM | #1
Title says it all, will EA/BW continue the companion's storylines?

Daylooin
05.18.2013 , 01:12 AM | #2
I'm rather hoping for 2.2 to add to the companions.

Flintfire
05.18.2013 , 04:18 AM | #3
Nope, I heard that 2.2 has something involving the Gree, but they're keeping it pretty tight knit.
Infyrno Lvl 60 Infyrnus Lvl 60
Leiptr Lvl 57 Venaticus Lvl 60
Slaughtor Lvl 55 Evisceran Lvl 57
Sleipe Lvl 55 Desolus Lvl 60

SithKoriandr
05.18.2013 , 06:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Daylooin View Post
Yes! But it'll cost additional money.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Yermog
05.18.2013 , 03:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Yes! But it'll cost additional money.
As long as they have an expansion that deals with ALL of the companions, not just a few of them, I'm good with paying money. I also hope they continue the romances, because they kind of leave it hanging out there. "Yay, we're married... The End!"

SilentKitty
05.18.2013 , 06:07 PM | #6
I would pay for more companion stories for sure! It's the thing that is highest on my wishlist

SithKoriandr
05.18.2013 , 08:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Yermog View Post
As long as they have an expansion that deals with ALL of the companions, not just a few of them, I'm good with paying money. I also hope they continue the romances, because they kind of leave it hanging out there. "Yay, we're married... The End!"
After seeing how they did the added customization features, I'd most likely suspect them to come to use in pieces and that's if they do come (which I suspect will be paid for content)
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Yermog
05.18.2013 , 10:04 PM | #8
Even if the companion expansions were one at a time, I would be fine with that. Drawing it out might make it more fulfilling once you get it

And when I say one at a time, I mean one class at a time. Like SW companions, then JK, then IA, then SM, so on and so forth.

OMGiina
05.19.2013 , 02:01 AM | #9
I hope so. It should be a free patch (at least for subscribers, anyway), but if I had to I'd pay for an expansion that included all the companions.
Relax, the time to be useful is over.

DarthRobert
05.19.2013 , 03:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Daylooin View Post
Let's hope so. My smuggler's itching to
Spoiler

On a side note:
Quote: Originally Posted by Flintfire View Post
Nope, I heard that 2.2 has something involving the Gree, but they're keeping it pretty tight knit.
I knew it! The Gree are coming! THE GREE ARE COMING!

/ride