Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Races Do You Want

DarthBlaide
05.23.2013 , 08:23 PM | #21
I would love to see Bothans, Falleen, Hapan (I would love to learn more about them, and it is during this time that their history is really starting to develop) Kushiban (Ikrit from the NJO...look him up) Noghri as the Imperial Agent, Zeltron

Noblis
05.24.2013 , 01:25 AM | #22
Togruta or Doros. This is what I want.

I like Kel-Dor and Kaleesh, but how much can they really be customized? Toons with masks don't "wear"
helms or masks.
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

AlexDougherty
05.24.2013 , 03:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlaide View Post
I would love to see Bothans, Falleen, Hapan (I would love to learn more about them, and it is during this time that their history is really starting to develop) Kushiban (Ikrit from the NJO...look him up) Noghri as the Imperial Agent, Zeltron
Hapan are humans, the Hapani Empire is a Human Empire, the history might be interesting but all you'd get in this game is a Human.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

DarthBlaide
05.24.2013 , 04:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Hapan are humans, the Hapani Empire is a Human Empire, the history might be interesting but all you'd get in this game is a Human.
From Wookiepedia

"Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a near human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium."

They are near human, not human. Heck we can play as Cyborgs which are just humans with cybernetic implants for crying out loud haha. Besides, the Hapan culture as a whole is entirely different than humans. And it is not the "Hapani Empire". It is the Hapes Consortium.

VigDiath
05.24.2013 , 05:09 PM | #25
Togruta, Bothans, Togruta, Chagrian, Kel-Dor, Togruta...I have 2 toons that if Togruta were released right now I would convert them to Togruta.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

syall
05.24.2013 , 07:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlaide View Post
From Wookiepedia

"Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a near human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium."

They are near human, not human. Heck we can play as Cyborgs which are just humans with cybernetic implants for crying out loud haha. Besides, the Hapan culture as a whole is entirely different than humans. And it is not the "Hapani Empire". It is the Hapes Consortium.
If I remember correctly were'nt the Hapans only able to see in bright light and the men were hunted by the jedi for being pirates so they hid from the galaxy until after the battle of Yavin. So they have probally removed themselves from the galaxy by now.
"what can I say? I'm a talented individual"

Foxtapus
05.24.2013 , 08:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSynyc View Post
JAWAS, YODA PEOPLE, AND THE UNDERWATER FISH LIKE PEOPLE XD

but jawas and yoda people mostly
which underwater people do you allude to? do you mean Mon Calamari, Selkath, Nautolan, Quarren, Herglic, Vurk, Dellaltian or Gungan?

depending on your answer you may be slapped......

momentDroid
05.24.2013 , 08:50 PM | #28
I would love to play as a Voss
"Kneel before The Empire it is the only way" -Sith Warrior
"Their sacrifice will be honored in the coming Empire"

Noblis
05.24.2013 , 09:17 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxtapus View Post
which underwater people do you allude to? do you mean Mon Calamari, Selkath, Nautolan, Quarren, Herglic, Vurk, Dellaltian or Gungan?

depending on your answer you may be slapped......
Don't forget Chagrian as "underwater people."
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

Foxtapus
05.24.2013 , 09:32 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Noblis View Post
Don't forget Chagrian as "underwater people."
Too right Noblis... sorry for that ommission... i completely forgot about them.