Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crossovers

ColaWindstar
05.13.2013 , 01:26 AM | #1
Maybe this isn't the board for this, but I was just thinking about crossovers I would love to see in TOR, even if only as something like an april fool's day joke.
Specifically I'd be amused to see a crossover with Bioware's own Sci-fi Franchise: Mass Effect. Maybe have a "cartel item pack" that advertises offering players Quarian and N7 armors, Widow Anti-Material Rifle, Geth Companion Customization skins for HK-51, Commander Shepard Statue (it randomly alternates between a fully armored male and female model), and a remote controlled model Normandy SR2.

Of course, this is not a real suggestion, mostly just rambling to kicks. So what about everyone else here, any crossovers you would be amused by?

RepublicChicken
05.13.2013 , 01:52 AM | #2
Thanks, but I would prefer to not ruin the whole Star Wars feeling. What's next? Now that Disney owns Star Wars, will we be visited by the Avengers any time soon? Or Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse? Ugh...

JPryde
05.13.2013 , 02:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ColaWindstar View Post
So what about everyone else here, any crossovers you would be amused by?
Not at all.

The only semi-crossover I'd tolerate (and do tolerate already, as they are already in game) are the various easter eggs with direct optical reference to the movies.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

odonoghuet
05.13.2013 , 03:40 AM | #4
Wasn't someone prattling on that the next world after Makeb might be underwater domed cities, just need to throw in a Big Daddy CM outfit.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

AlexDougherty
05.13.2013 , 03:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RepublicChicken View Post
Thanks, but I would prefer to not ruin the whole Star Wars feeling. What's next? Now that Disney owns Star Wars, will we be visited by the Avengers any time soon? Or Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse? Ugh...
Maybe Sorra and his Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts), special flashpoint with him and Mickey to earn a Keyblade of your own.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Callaron
05.13.2013 , 03:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Maybe Sorra and his Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts), special flashpoint with him and Mickey to earn a Keyblade of your own.
Exactly what I was gonna say!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Tychus
05.13.2013 , 04:08 AM | #7
For the people who have not played or not noticed that Bioware has added names from Mass Effect and Dragon Age to Npcs and other things.

So I wouldn't put it passed EA/Ware to add items to the Cartle market that "resembles" stuff from those games i,e like a sword or a piece of armour.
It's not Rocket Surgery !!

ColaWindstar
05.13.2013 , 04:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RepublicChicken View Post
Thanks, but I would prefer to not ruin the whole Star Wars feeling. What's next? Now that Disney owns Star Wars, will we be visited by the Avengers any time soon?
Hey, with armor dyes coming I'd love the Mark IV Iron Man armor.
Give it my own custom paint job and my BH will be in love. Now if only he could repulsor blast and unibeam.

Ohoe
05.31.2013 , 08:00 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ColaWindstar View Post
Hey, with armor dyes coming I'd love the Mark IV Iron Man armor.
Give it my own custom paint job and my BH will be in love. Now if only he could repulsor blast and unibeam.
http://i.imgur.com/XXAkwRZ.jpg
Forsaken
Ohoe Yro | Shadow

Darth_Moonshadow
05.31.2013 , 08:41 PM | #10
Blood. Dragon. Jedi. Robe Armor.

Do Eeet!
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B