Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware almost less than 24 hours to fix a mistake in 2.1 before it is too late!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware almost less than 24 hours to fix a mistake in 2.1 before it is too late!!

AlexDougherty
05.13.2013 , 03:53 AM | #11
Personally I'm more worried about the invisible helmets, I crafted some helmets for my trooper and his companions, they are invisible (it's not hide headslot), but they still muffle your voice. This is more worrying to me, what if I craft invisible armour, will it show off my companions underwear, I don't want to see Jorgan's underwear, ever.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

SenatorPalpaTANG
05.13.2013 , 04:00 AM | #12
It's a legit concern. Game breaking? No, but something that should be addressed (and I say that as someone who has no interest in any of these new masks). A triple-A MMO should be held to high standards.
Vrrrrrm vrrrrm!

((=((==((:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Jacen_Starsolo
05.13.2013 , 06:12 AM | #13
I doubt any company can fix that in 24 hours. And I have less faith in BW fixing something while worrying about putting more stuff on the CM.

OddballEasyEight
05.13.2013 , 06:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
So happy that some people aren't be affected by problems such as lack of jobs, economic crisis and all that other stuff and consider a voice over, a problem of theirs.
No, seriously, so happy
Oh right sorry... hey Bioware! You need to fix the unemployment situation here in Sweden where i live! Then fix the economic crisis too!
THEN you can fix the bug where some helmets doesnt muffle your voice.

Whats that?
Oh, you dont run the country?
Its not your job to fix the economy?

Oh ok then, just go ahead and fix that voice box bug then.

astrobearx
05.13.2013 , 07:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh right sorry... hey Bioware! You need to fix the unemployment situation here in Sweden where i live! Then fix the economic crisis too!
THEN you can fix the bug where some helmets doesnt muffle your voice.

Whats that?
Oh, you dont run the country?
Its not your job to fix the economy?

Oh ok then, just go ahead and fix that voice box bug then.
the point of that message went over your head

first world problems indeed
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.

OddballEasyEight
05.13.2013 , 08:59 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by astrobearx View Post
the point of that message went over your head

first world problems indeed
No, his point was "shut up, there are worse problems" and that attitude just means we fix no problems whatsoever since there are always worse problems.

branmakmuffin
05.13.2013 , 09:59 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Bioware, common now, After you replied to the malak mouthpeice thread, there were more than a dozen w.t.f's.
A dozen. Wow.

Quote:
and there were more than a few posts complaining about the dreadseed.
A dozen plus "more than a few." Wow.

Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
EDIT: A bit too sensationalist headlining tho. its not like they cant fix this next tuesday instead of tomorrow...
"I will gladly fix this for your next Tuesday if you will buy the Cathar unlock today."

MaximusRex
05.13.2013 , 10:04 AM | #18
Seems to me they want to offer a variety of helmets with and without voice modulation.

Korusus
05.13.2013 , 10:28 AM | #19
Without addressing the hyperbolic tone of the OP or the bizarre and inexplicable fanboyism that has overtaken this thread, I would put my vote in with the "More and varied voice modulation in general on everything" crowd.

I do wonder at the decision not to include it in the cartel market stuff, presumably they could just as easily use an existing modulation. /shrug

OddballEasyEight
05.13.2013 , 11:25 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Korusus View Post
Without addressing the hyperbolic tone of the OP or the bizarre and inexplicable fanboyism that has overtaken this thread, I would put my vote in with the "More and varied voice modulation in general on everything" crowd.

I do wonder at the decision not to include it in the cartel market stuff, presumably they could just as easily use an existing modulation. /shrug
Its actually not just cartel stuff, the new end-game gear in 2.1 is also without voice modulation, which leads me to believe that its a bug (that started around when darth malaks jawpiece came out)