Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams- Unit Lists

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams- Unit Lists

LadyKulvax
05.12.2013 , 08:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Im feeling the same way. The whole point of the eclipse was having a defensive vessel... So i think i'll try find one more along those lines, though im guessing i'll have to go outside the Imperial Navy to find one not so bent on aggression.
Agreed.

And sorry if you felt I was attacking you directly but people have been doing that since the first time I put up my list and it kind of irks me, I am not saying you directly copied from me but it seemed that way when I noticed it, I guess this whole scenario bugs me considering that most of us seem to be going rise of the empire, the GCW or Legacy eras.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Selenial
05.12.2013 , 08:09 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Agreed.

And sorry if you felt I was attacking you directly but people have been doing that since the first time I put up my list and it kind of irks me, I am not saying you directly copied from me but it seemed that way when I noticed it, I guess this whole scenario bugs me considering that most of us seem to be going rise of the empire, the GCW or Legacy eras.
It sort of feels like you have to if you want to win...
Those ships were designed for a reason, they were simply better than the older designs, or the older designs would have stayed in use.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

LadyKulvax
05.12.2013 , 08:10 AM | #23
I've been thinking about what people think about having a varied list of frigates, but not capitol ships, no one fleet in Star Wars history has had the same frigate for the entire ship class, just wondering what people's thoughts are.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Selenial
05.12.2013 , 08:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
I've been thinking about what people think about having a varied list of frigates, but not capitol ships, no one fleet in Star Wars history has had the same frigate for the entire ship class, just wondering what people's thoughts are.
I'd Agree... I guess i gotta go find another type too

One question that's croseed my mind, im about to go Search Wookieepedia For a new SSD.... But are the Sovereign class SSD's taboo too? I'd guess they are, but its worth a shot

Edit: Screw it, not enough Info on them
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

LadyKulvax
05.12.2013 , 08:30 AM | #25
Aurbere could you please update my list, you'll find it on page 14 of the main thread.
Jedi Order

LadyKulvax
05.12.2013 , 08:41 AM | #26
I'd Agree... I guess i gotta go find another type too

One question that's croseed my mind, im about to go Search Wookieepedia For a new SSD.... But are the Sovereign class SSD's taboo too? I'd guess they are, but its worth a shot

Edit: Screw it, not enough Info on them
As long as you get rid of the Axial superlaser and replace it with some turbo lasers or something, then sure.
Jedi Order

Wolfninjajedi
05.12.2013 , 08:42 AM | #27
Added in some other frigates, if were allowed to be versatile, page 42 Aurbere. Though I may be gone the whole day today, so...won't be able to post or anything else.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 09:45 AM | #28
OK, I got everyone's list updated. From the looks of things, I'll need to update my own as well.

Considering the date, I probably won't have a great deal of time on my hands, but I'll do my best to keep things updated.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
05.12.2013 , 10:56 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
OK, I got everyone's list updated. From the looks of things, I'll need to update my own as well.

Considering the date, I probably won't have a great deal of time on my hands, but I'll do my best to keep things updated.
Changing Flagship to:

Flagship: Sovereign class Super Star destroyer. (Minus axial laser, with a replacement of 200 turbolaser batteries and 200 Heavy turbolasers.)

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 11:13 AM | #30
Changing Flagship to:

Flagship: Sovereign class Super Star destroyer. (Minus axial laser, with a replacement of 200 turbolaser batteries and 200 Heavy turbolasers.)
There ya go!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus