Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is 2.1 going to fix the Guardian/Juggernaut imbalance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is 2.1 going to fix the Guardian/Juggernaut imbalance?

Doel
05.13.2013 , 05:03 AM | #31
Thanks for pointing this out, I wasn't even aware of this

tatatan
05.13.2013 , 06:20 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
lol...1% brings out the RAGE!!!

I mean sure, point it out, but don't freak out dude. Haha it's not like it's causing you to lose 1v1's Guardian vs Jugg or anything. And it's certainly not making one class harder to play.

Think of how far you'll fall from that high horse when you finally get bucked....
****! do you know how hard i have to work to up my protections on my Jug by 1??? now crawl back to hellhole you wormed out from and save your stupid comments for you mum (hope you get slapped)

And yes, this is issue for me and i want to see some explanation from BW!

Jacen_Starsolo
05.13.2013 , 06:31 AM | #33
LOL at OP wishing 2.1 is going to fix anything. It's a CM only update.

Uber_the_Goober
05.13.2013 , 04:41 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Rantank View Post
This clown is everything that's wrong with this community. And I agree with the above poster that says Mirror is Mirror. That should be the end of it.
<------- This clown is going to ask that you re-read that post beyond the first few lines and understand that I was not actually speaking in the tone I used as an example.

And yes, the OP's post was pretty whiny...because fer crying out loud it's in the General Discussion forum talking about a class-specific issue and he's irritated that he didn't get the response he wanted when he wanted it from the in-game system.

Go play the game, and work with what you got, it'll be more fun than worrying about whether you can handle that HM Boss without your 1% mitigation. Seriously, a laggy connection or a sub-par player have more of an effect on a battle than 1%. They'll fix it when they get around to it, just like everything else...

RolHai
05.14.2013 , 01:30 AM | #35
Oh hurray, no fix this patch!
Pol Blex: Just make it worth my while, all right? If I talk, I have to pump up security, make escape plans... all very expensive. Help me out, here.
Me: Well, you don't have to pay those guards I shot...
Pol Blex: Hmm. Not a bad point, actually . We'll, uh, we'll call it even, then.

Glower
05.14.2013 , 03:56 PM | #36
Cmon, fix this "feature".
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Jimvinny
05.14.2013 , 04:04 PM | #37
This is just to make up for all the way that Pubs got screwed compared to their Imp mirrors for the longest time. Get over it.