Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams

tunewalker
05.12.2013 , 01:11 PM | #861
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
OK after reviewing their Wookiee pages I'd say we cannot specify their populations exactly, so lets not try.

Nonetheless the evidence seems to point to Contruum being densely populated so I'd say it qualifies for 5,000. However Axum does not qualify as its population can at best be set at 500 mil.

So, add that to Arkania, and your supplier:

15,000 bonus.
ok thank you Beni Ya that's how I originally assumed it and for axum it was assumed by me probably do to some misconception other world I looked at I dug through some worlds there was a few with a large pop and again thanks I did try to get a justifiable way of having lots of spec forces.

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 01:11 PM | #862
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
don't worry we are working on it lol and how the hell did vader vs revan go so friken long..... wait don't tell me crazy fan boys lol.
I'm not saying it was fanboys, but it was fanboys.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
05.12.2013 , 01:12 PM | #863
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Correct and Correct.

I have a feeling that this thread could go for at least two threads, not counting this one.
ya if you haven't noticed we already have 3 thread on this one and the game hasn't even begun.

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 01:13 PM | #864
SOry what!!!!? Your are totally wrong there blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......700 posts later....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....
It was over 1400 posts long of Revan fanboys going on and on about "master of this' and 'Force lightning that'

It got tiresome.

But let's not fall into that pit of despair.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 01:14 PM | #865
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
ya if you haven't noticed we already have 3 thread on this one and the game hasn't even begun.
Those two threads are just unit and planet counters. I was referring to the actual debating when the war starts.

Beniboybling
05.12.2013 , 01:18 PM | #866
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
It was over 1400 posts long of Revan fanboys going on and on about "master of this' and 'Force lightning that'

It got tiresome.

But let's not fall into that pit of despair.
I was never involved. I remember coming across a thread called 'Vader vs Revan' and I think my post was something to the effect of 'this is going to end up being a flame war'. Then I realised that it was extended thread because the first had reached 1K - then I unsubscribed.

Some debates just aren't worth getting into.

Selenial
05.12.2013 , 01:19 PM | #867
So beni, let me just check...
I'd get 15,000 bonus, 5,000 for Gardulas empire, 5,000 for Bonadan, 5,000 for Lianna.... Lorrd isnt specified, would i get a 5,000 bonus for that too?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
05.12.2013 , 01:22 PM | #868
I was never involved. I remember coming across a thread called 'Vader vs Revan' and I think my post was something to the effect of 'this is going to end up being a flame war'. Then I realised that it was extended thread because the first had reached 1K - then I unsubscribed.

Some debates just aren't worth getting into.
It eventually just devolved into a hate thread against me. And Plo Koon got dragged into it somehow.

I shouldn't have involved myself, but I did... and I regret nothing.

But moving on, what kind of bonuses do my worlds and leaders give me? I would assume that having San Hill would give a bonus to my droid and vehicle numbers, and his limitless credits help too.

StarSquirrel
05.12.2013 , 01:35 PM | #869
Quote:
I... I'm not sure what you think I was planning to do with them (Ysalamir) lol. No I was using them for three things only.

They decrease the cloning time to 21 days (thrawn did this at Wayland which I control), HK-51 will probably use a caged one at some point to kill a force using opponent's leader, and on Myrkr in the wild they will provide excellent defensive traps/barriers for all the force using troops my enemies have.

Edit: I already stated that the Clones would serve as manpower aboard my starships. Though I might use them as cheap garrison bolsters as well if allowed.
^Not sure if you saw this Beni.

Also as for my bonuses, I use droids as my primary force so Ralltiir, Rhinnal, and Mandalore will have to build those. Mandalore has MandalMotors and Mandal Hypernautics so I get a boost to tank and ship building of some sort right?
"We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

Mandalore the Destroyer

Beniboybling
05.12.2013 , 01:35 PM | #870
Aurbere I think I'll use your thread for people to submit unit numbers - so do you think you could edit them in? I'll just post there now, everyone direct yourself to this thread.