Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 07: Darth Maul vs. Asajj Ventress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 07: Darth Maul vs. Asajj Ventress

marcelo_sdk
05.10.2013 , 04:09 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
That's deep man, that's deep.
Indeed it is.

ZahirS
05.10.2013 , 10:24 PM | #162
Got a little carried away, its my competitive self. Keep matches coming!

marcelo_sdk
05.21.2013 , 07:33 AM | #164
Ressurecting the topic!

Hey Aurbere, I know that with the War of the Dream Teams and your role in the council, it's almost impossible to ave time for the battlezone. But this series can't die, it's the best thing on this forum since the Kaggath series.

Perhaps you could just take care of making up the clashes and deciding the winners, leaving the characters presentation to someone else.

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 10:39 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Ressurecting the topic!

Hey Aurbere, I know that with the War of the Dream Teams and your role in the council, it's almost impossible to ave time for the battlezone. But this series can't die, it's the best thing on this forum since the Kaggath series.

Perhaps you could just take care of making up the clashes and deciding the winners, leaving the characters presentation to someone else.
I'll get the next one up tomorrow.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
05.21.2013 , 10:42 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'll get the next one up tomorrow.
Yay!

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 12:38 PM | #167
Quinlan Vos' mentality is difficult to pin down. In comics and such, he's a very dark character that struggles with the Dark Side. In TCW, he's a 'dashing rogue' type of character.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
05.21.2013 , 01:15 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Quinlan Vos' mentality is difficult to pin down. In comics and such, he's a very dark character that struggles with the Dark Side. In TCW, he's a 'dashing rogue' type of character.
Probably go with the comics. Although I get a general reckless/dangerous vibe from him in TCW - I don't know much about the comics but I think that would fit.

And TBH, there not that much different. Although TCW seems to repress his inner darkness which I found disappointing.

marcelo_sdk
05.21.2013 , 01:34 PM | #169
This is going to be a heated debate, both characters have a good fan base and both are very agressive fighters.

Aurbere
05.21.2013 , 02:04 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Probably go with the comics. Although I get a general reckless/dangerous vibe from him in TCW - I don't know much about the comics but I think that would fit.

And TBH, there not that much different. Although TCW seems to repress his inner darkness which I found disappointing.
I didn't really like the characterization of Quinlan Vos in TCW. He's always been fairly cocky, but his time as a double-agent was when he was a very dark character, which I absolutely loved.