Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

"You might be a PvPer, if ..."

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > Deutsch (German) > PvP
"You might be a PvPer, if ..."

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
05.05.2013 , 09:49 AM | #1
Hallo,

da hat jemand einen ganz netten thread gestartet, ist allerdings auf Englisch, eine Art Variation des altbekannten "du weißt, du hast zuviel [...] gespielt, wenn ..." :

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633628

Sehr lesenswert !

Alrik


Quote: Originally Posted by GalnarDegana View Post
You might be a PvPer if...

1. Your regular stats are crap.
2. You have your camera zoomed really, really far out all the time.
3. You subconsciously think “Killing Blow” every time you drop a mob.
4. You turn with a mouse.
5. Your stunbreaker is hotkeyed.
6. You know what is meant by “grass” and “snow.”
7. You are surprised when PvE medpacs don’t heal 30% of your health.
8. You think Operatives/Scoundrels are OP.
9. You get an 80% or higher in the Killer category on the Bartle Test.
10. You look at all of the other classes’ changes in Patch Notes first, so you can view yours with the balance changes in mind.
11. Throw the Huttball is permanently on your skillbars, if it isn’t keybound.
12. You know where ALL of your CC skills are.
13. You have no idea which talents or skills increase or decrease threat.
14. You heal, move, heal, move in regular play.
15. You died to standard mobs because you forgot you were naked for an entire week when the expansion came out.
16. You are disappointed with most of the Updates because PvP is mostly ignored.
17. When they removed skills from the game in Update 2.0, you didn’t even notice, because they weren’t on your bars to begin with.
18. You spend a lot of time on the fleets, dancing around terminals.
19. You instinctively flinch when you hear either the stealth sound or the vibroknife sound.
20. You use in-combat stealth skills so you can use your opener again, only to remember that in regular combat, it resets the mobs.
21. You're playing a pick-up game of basketball and as soon as you see one player on your team with out the most expensive shoes on possible, you insult him and walk off the court
22. You circle strafe around a regular mob, even though it just keeps facing you..
23. Know how to counter every single spec, but for the life of you don't know any boss strategies in Ops.
24. You feel strange if you stop moving while fighting a mob.
25. You haven't done a flashpoint or operation since 1.4
26. The few times you run flashpoints the healer yells at you and says to stay still when attacking mobs.
27. You get knocked back 3 times in a row in PvE and scream that Resolve is broken.
28. It always takes you a second to use your CC break before you realize that your resolve bar is NOT going to fill.
29. You post needless whine threads on the forums based on incorrect information, bloated stats, and little to no understanding of how other classes work...and likely very little of your own class as well.
30. You have no idea what EV, KP, EC, TFB, and S&V stand for.
31. You keep telling yourself that you are going to try a Flashpoint one of these days, but your mouse just keeps automatically moving from the top left to the bottom right of your mini-map.
32. You keep going to bed at 3 AM because warzones are like crack, and "just one more won't hurt me."
33. You think Smash is OP.
34. You remember Ilum's Western Ice Shelf the way it was when people went there to PvP.
35. You discovered the Rakghoul event by getting slimed in a 1v1.
36. You actually own the Outlaw's Den Priority Transport, on all of your toons.
37. You roll alts, not for the story, but for the knowledge on how to beat other classes on your main.
38. You call hacks on bosses that hit you for 15k.
39. You take on 5 mobs while questing and think that you are OP.
40. You consider a class update a much larger change than a new Operation.
41. You regularly state that you beat other players, not because you are good, but because they suck.
42. You get mad even when you win.
43. You call people noobs even in real life.
44. You taunt champions and mass-taunt trash mobs because you want to get protection medals.
45. You don't have any credits.
46. You have the following level-cap stats: Valor - 70+, Social - 1, Alignment - 0, Companions - 2.
47. You finally bought relics at level 50.
48. You kept dying in level 38 class quests because you were still wearing the level 20 PvP gear.
49. You have Ventrilo, Teamspeak, AND Mumble. You also have a dozen or so passwords for random PvP VoIP servers.
50. You instinctively interrupt bosses...even though they are immune.
51. You have no idea what your abilities are called, except 1, 2, 3,...Shift+1, Shift+2...etc.
52. When reading forum posts, you think people may be using the abbreviation for "overpowered" incorrectly.
53. Your instinctive AOE use on packs causes FP rage. You say "my bad". Then do it again. And again...
54. You try to CC bosses.

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
05.13.2013 , 10:20 AM | #2

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
05.29.2013 , 04:55 AM | #3
"PUGs are ruining PvP" : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=644841
Mal andersherum ...
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

VerusVen's Avatar


VerusVen
05.29.2013 , 05:06 AM | #4
*gelöscht

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
05.29.2013 , 05:11 AM | #5
Ich verstehe ihn so, daß sein Thread eine Antwort auf das Dauerbrennthema "Premades zerstören das Spiel in den Kriegsgebieten !" ist, und er dabei die andere Seite, nämlich die Seite der Premades, einnimmt, um die ganze Sache - sei es satirisch, ironisch, oder ernst gemeint, egal - von dieser Seite aus zu beleuchten.

Im Grunde ist sein Eröffnungspost - so, wie ich ihn verstanden habe - wie eine Art "Pro Premades" zu verstehen.

Ob er es dabei ernst meint, oder es satirisch-ironisch meint, das spielt da zunächst einmal keine Rolle, da ich es zunächst einfach nur ganz witzig fand, daß sich jemand überhaupt die Mühe gemacht hat, "pro premade" zu schreiben.
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

neonicer's Avatar


neonicer
05.29.2013 , 05:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Ich verstehe ihn so, daß sein Thread eine Antwort auf das Dauerbrennthema "Premades zerstören das Spiel in den Kriegsgebieten !" ist, und er dabei die andere Seite, nämlich die Seite der Premades, einnimmt, um die ganze Sache - sei es satirisch, ironisch, oder ernst gemeint, egal - von dieser Seite aus zu beleuchten.

Im Grunde ist sein Eröffnungspost - so, wie ich ihn verstanden habe - wie eine Art "Pro Premades" zu verstehen.

Ob er es dabei ernst meint, oder es satirisch-ironisch meint, das spielt da zunächst einmal keine Rolle, da ich es zunächst einfach nur ganz witzig fand, daß sich jemand überhaupt die Mühe gemacht hat, "pro premade" zu schreiben.
naja kann den mann verstehen oft genug warzonesg ehabt wo man zu 4t die ganze arbeit hat und nur so pfeifen im team hat mit ka 100k dmg pro und 150k heal pro... oder n tnak mit 20k guard.. also einfach spieler die auch hätten draussen bleiben können..und warum? naja weil se keine hilfe sondern eine behinderung sind..
bestes beispiel n huttball letztens wo sich permanent randoms in die passwege gestellt haben damit unser tank den ball net bekommt ... ende vom lied jeder random der den ball hatte war sehr zügig im respawn...
<Vaapad>
Slikhaze
proud member of the wolfpack project - r.i.p.

VerusVen's Avatar


VerusVen
05.29.2013 , 05:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Ich verstehe ihn so, daß sein Thread eine Antwort auf das Dauerbrennthema "Premades zerstören das Spiel in den Kriegsgebieten !" ist, und er dabei die andere Seite, nämlich die Seite der Premades, einnimmt, um die ganze Sache - sei es satirisch, ironisch, oder ernst gemeint, egal - von dieser Seite aus zu beleuchten.

Im Grunde ist sein Eröffnungspost - so, wie ich ihn verstanden habe - wie eine Art "Pro Premades" zu verstehen.

Ob er es dabei ernst meint, oder es satirisch-ironisch meint, das spielt da zunächst einmal keine Rolle, da ich es zunächst einfach nur ganz witzig fand, daß sich jemand überhaupt die Mühe gemacht hat, "pro premade" zu schreiben.
Ich habe meinen Beitrag gelöscht, da ich deine kleine Sammlung von PVP-bezogenen engl. Beiträgen nicht stören wollte. Du warst aber schneller.

Magira's Avatar


Magira
05.29.2013 , 06:13 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by neonicer View Post
naja kann den mann verstehen oft genug warzonesg ehabt wo man zu 4t die ganze arbeit hat und nur so pfeifen im team hat mit ka 100k dmg pro und 150k heal pro... oder n tnak mit 20k guard.. also einfach spieler die auch hätten draussen bleiben können..und warum? naja weil se keine hilfe sondern eine behinderung sind..
bestes beispiel n huttball letztens wo sich permanent randoms in die passwege gestellt haben damit unser tank den ball net bekommt ... ende vom lied jeder random der den ball hatte war sehr zügig im respawn...
Für dich gilt genau das selbe wie für Alrik und die ganzen anderen Mimimiler, die sich über andere beklagen: Du MUSST kein Random spielen. Lasse es einfach. Und ganz erhlich: Die PUGs würden dich und deine Premade in keiner Weise vermissen.
Einistra - Assasin/Pilot Guild : PUG / Ynaxi - Shadow/Pilot Server: Red Eclipse
Ainola - Powertech/Pilot Server: The Bastion
Lilora - Sage/Pilot Server: The Ebon Hawk
Pomsta - Assasin/Pilot Server: T3-M4

Vazques's Avatar


Vazques
05.29.2013 , 06:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Magira View Post
Für dich gilt genau das selbe wie für Alrik und die ganzen anderen Mimimiler, die sich über andere beklagen: Du MUSST kein Random spielen. Lasse es einfach. Und ganz erhlich: Die PUGs würden dich und deine Premade in keiner Weise vermissen.
Sagte das Wasser zum Feuer? Oder war es doch das Feuer das sprach?

Magira's Avatar


Magira
05.29.2013 , 11:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vazques View Post
Sagte das Wasser zum Feuer? Oder war es doch das Feuer das sprach?
Ja, sorry. Selber mit einer schier übermächtigen Premade, bestens ausgestattet mit TS, optimalen Setting und Gear ein Random zu joinen und sich dann auch noch über die dortigen PUGs lustig zu machen, ist einfach pure Arroganz. Da kommt mir schon die Galle hoch.

Magira (Gerade den Wut Tree spielend)
Einistra - Assasin/Pilot Guild : PUG / Ynaxi - Shadow/Pilot Server: Red Eclipse
Ainola - Powertech/Pilot Server: The Bastion
Lilora - Sage/Pilot Server: The Ebon Hawk
Pomsta - Assasin/Pilot Server: T3-M4