Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Take "vote-kicking" with a grain of salt...

Ocho-Quatro
05.03.2013 , 08:06 AM | #1
I see a lot of forum threads started, by people frustrated over being vote-kicked from a FP or Op.... Sometimes, vote-kicks are valid and are for the best of the team when you have someone underperforming, or playing stupid. (You can't heal through stupid)

Anyway.... sometimes, vote-kicks just happen, and the reason is bad, or wrong. And when that happens, you can't take it personally or get upset, just chalk it up to ignorance and go on your merry way.

The other day, I got vote kicked by a tank and a melee dps from a 55 HM Hammer Station, because we enraged at the bonus boss a couple times. The tank said that it was my low dps that was the problem, because I wasn't pulling aggro from him...... The healer on the team was a guild-mate of mine, so when the vote-kick started, he quit the group out of frustration, and it only took the votes from the tank and the melee dps to boot me.

Oh yeah... I'm pretty sure, I'm not contributing to boss-enrage..
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3...rioidbeast.png

Never_Hesitate
05.03.2013 , 08:13 AM | #2
It's very clear, that the healer didn't do enough dmg and that's why you hit enrage
Sadly there will always be idiots out there.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian