Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtorista.com :: SWTOR Moddable Orange/Purple Armour Screenshots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Swtorista.com :: SWTOR Moddable Orange/Purple Armour Screenshots

Vigilanis
05.24.2013 , 02:49 AM | #11
Fantastic guide OP, Really thorough job and a welcome Lexicon of fashion in SWTOR!

Keep up the good work!
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

The-Uncreative
05.25.2013 , 03:16 PM | #12
It's a nice site, though I was wondering if there was a way to filter the Armor by Class? because there are some sets that are class specific... or something... not actually sure myself though. I just wanted to find armor for my smuggler and I got a bit distracted by all the other armors

Keep up the good work!
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... if you do not wish to be my Referal Friend then don't click it

LadyAdmiral
05.27.2013 , 09:30 AM | #13
Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Quote:
It's a nice site, though I was wondering if there was a way to filter the Armor by Class? because there are some sets that are class specific... or something... not actually sure myself though. I just wanted to find armor for my smuggler and I got a bit distracted by all the other armors
Haha! Half the point of the sit was just to browse to look for fun.. XD

At the moment, there is no way to filter by class.
The best way to find out what your character can wear is to filter by:
FACTION & ARMOUR WEIGHT

So for your smuggler you'd search Republic+Medium: http://swtorista.com/?&outfit_factio...=Medium&search
you'll get smuggler gear and jedi medium gear - but you can actually wear both for the most part!
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Bari
05.27.2013 , 08:12 PM | #14
Loved the site from the very moment i saw it, nice work!

+1

LadyAdmiral
05.29.2013 , 11:11 AM | #15
Glad you're enjoying it!

---

Still working on going madcrazy with the armourmech business ingame - look forward to an actual guide on it soon!

LadyAdmiral
06.20.2013 , 08:55 PM | #16

New Dyes!

Medium Orange and Medium Blue
Pale Red and Pale Brown
Dark Yellow and Medium Yellow
Dark Purple and Light Purple
Medium Brown and Medium Green
Pale Blue and Pale Gray Dye

New Armour!

Archon Cartel Pack

MetaRayMek
06.21.2013 , 06:16 AM | #17
THANK YOU. This site is going to be most helpful, esp. when it comes to finding references for artwork and stuff. Too awesome!

LadyAdmiral
06.21.2013 , 02:25 PM | #18
WELCOME

If you end up sketching any gear, I'd love to see it! Hope the larger images come in handy for ya.

----

Current projects:

- Take pictures of a bunch of gear I've acquired and add to the site
- Add a huge amount of armourmech schematics up
- Craft one of each armourmech set and add to site

RisenDragon
06.22.2013 , 08:02 AM | #19
This is an amazing resource, and one I wish I had known about when I was looking to customize my toons. A suggestion, if you don't mind, though. Is there any way to get screenshots of each individual item by itself (front and back), so people can get an understanding of what piece of equipment looks like what?

I see the links to swtor-spy in the gear pages, but it seems that swtor-spy hasn't been updated in a while and a lot of links don't work.

LadyAdmiral
06.22.2013 , 08:48 AM | #20
Quote:
Is there any way to get screenshots of each individual item by itself (front and back), so people can get an understanding of what piece of equipment looks like what?
That was one of the things I had originally planned on doing.. making sure I got screenshots of literally EVERYTHING.. but it got a little lost in terms of scope, so I'm focusing on chest peices and helmets first.

However if you're looking for individual peices I suggest checking out http://www.chemayla.net/ a really GREAT resource for individual peices.