Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop adding content!

TheNineJake
04.30.2013 , 10:37 PM | #1
Fix the game before you add more content, I haven't been able to play the game lag free since Friday and I know it's SWTOR and not my7 internet or computer. So you are going to lose another customer because you fail to resolve issues like this that alot of people are having. Add more servers maybe? I don't know but please fix it.

spectreclees
04.30.2013 , 10:40 PM | #2
You act as if the people working on bugs are the same working on content.

They are not the same and bugs get fixed by bug people not content creators.

HiltoftheDragon
04.30.2013 , 11:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNineJake View Post
Fix the game before you add more content, I haven't been able to play the game lag free since Friday and I know it's SWTOR and not my7 internet or computer. So you are going to lose another customer because you fail to resolve issues like this that alot of people are having. Add more servers maybe? I don't know but please fix it.
Adding more servers will not fix anything. I have no idea why folks think that adding servers will decrease the lag on their current server, it simply doesnt work that way. The only thing that will do is produce ghost town servers like we once had long ago.

If your going to unsub then just do it and dont come here looking for sympathy. You are not the only one thats having lag issues. Mabey you should at least be a bit contructive and post your specs/ dxdiag and anything else you can. A little information can go a long way.
The Starkillerz Legacy
Creedess - 55 Assassin * Adea - 55 Marauder * Noliana - 55 Mercenary
Serinety - 55 Operative

TheNineJake
05.01.2013 , 12:54 AM | #4
Actually I can post anything I want in here and if you don't care for it move on. I post in here because customer service tells me to, not for your useless feedback.

TheNineJake
05.01.2013 , 01:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
You act as if the people working on bugs are the same working on content.

They are not the same and bugs get fixed by bug people not content creators.
I don't act like I know who works on what, put all the people on fixing the game! I don't know and don't care to know, they need to solve it! That's why we pay a monthly fee.

OwenBrooks
05.01.2013 , 01:06 AM | #6
See if this helps http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

Otherwise you may need to use a VPN like battleping, smoothping and Wtfast etc etc

Most off free trials for 30 days I think, it may get you past the trouble time and see if it self resolves for you

Keetsune
05.01.2013 , 03:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNineJake View Post
So you are going to lose another customer .
Belive me they dont care about that. I'm 100% shure that SWTOR unprofitable project which didn't justify EA hopes and they keeping it's alive just because dont want it to be official. Everyone shold know:

EA NEVER RELEASE BAD GAME'S!

My advice is to forget about it and save ur nerves or u can go for legal proceedings vs EA ;D