Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN Search Box: Short Cut?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
GTN Search Box: Short Cut?

Canavet
04.30.2013 , 08:51 PM | #1
When I am in general chat and looking to form a group for a particular mission..... I can hold down the shift key.. Click on the mission and it automatically appears in the general chat. So I was wondering if there was a similar option for the GTN search box. There are times when I want to check the value of items that I have in my inventory. Having the option to hold shift and click on the item with it appearing in the search box would be very helpful when you have a dozen or more items you want to check the value on.

Are there any short cuts to help with this????

psandak
05.01.2013 , 09:13 AM | #2
There are none. The GTM interface is very simplistic. Players have been asking for changes since day one with no response from the devs.

That being said, personally, I have gotten pretty fast at typing in partial names and then creating filters with the drop down menus to get what I want to show up in the listings section. It just takes a little practice.

AnnaEliz
05.01.2013 , 12:58 PM | #3
I miss my modded auction house in the other game. The SWTOR system is very simplistic and it takes a lot of time to list a bunch of items.
Founder of the Old Republic

tharbison
05.01.2013 , 01:04 PM | #4
It would be awesome if when you dropped your sale item in the GTN box it would then list all the identical items already for sale & their prices with your items sell price pre-populated at like 5% less than the lowest price. Then you could either change the list price of your item or just click 'SELL'.