Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+10 Datacron codex entry

JalsheyII
04.30.2013 , 08:28 PM | #1
What is the codex entry for the republic's +10 datacron?

StefanTOR
04.30.2013 , 08:47 PM | #2
There is no codex entry for it, unfortunately.

(As far as I know...)

Canavet
05.01.2013 , 06:17 AM | #3
I have no idea what +10 Datacron is or how to get it. Can someone elaborate on it?

And yes!!!! I do know what a Datacron is. Just not this one.. What's so special about it?

tanerb
05.01.2013 , 07:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Canavet View Post
I have no idea what +10 Datacron is or how to get it. Can someone elaborate on it?

And yes!!!! I do know what a Datacron is. Just not this one.. What's so special about it?
I think this one is in makeb, the new planet

Ryat
05.01.2013 , 08:12 AM | #5

It gives +10 to all stats and is found on the Fleet Stations. It requires at least 4 people though you will find many guilds that (at least on my server) will help ones not in guilds to get it as well.

Ryat
05.01.2013 , 08:14 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
I think this one is in makeb, the new planet
There is the Presence and Endurance ones on Makeb. They are +10.

JalsheyII
05.06.2013 , 06:26 AM | #7

Its found on the fleet like someone mentioned, and I think you have to be lvl 45+

Kilora
05.06.2013 , 06:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JalsheyII View Post
Its found on the fleet like someone mentioned, and I think you have to be lvl 45+
For the +10 fleet datacrons, you have to be level 50 or above (to get the actual datacron).

Best to look for a guide. You need to purchase MGGS on Alderaan, and get a red crystal from Corelia. Then, with a group of 4+ people, you venture to the area (Musem for Imps) and complete a series of puzzles to get the Datacron.

Pistols
05.06.2013 , 04:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
For the +10 fleet datacrons, you have to be level 50 or above (to get the actual datacron).

Best to look for a guide. You need to purchase MGGS on Alderaan, and get a red crystal from Corelia. Then, with a group of 4+ people, you venture to the area (Musem for Imps) and complete a series of puzzles to get the Datacron.
Don't need to be Level 50.

LordBarok
05.06.2013 , 06:00 PM | #10
Level 45+ for the Fleet Datacrons.

There are actually 6 datacrons you get all at once when completing it, each has +10 to a stat. Stats are Endurance, Presence, Aim, Cunning, Strength, Willpower

I'm not sure if there is a codex entry for the Makeb ones individually (+10 Presence, +10 Endurance), but there might be one for completing both, and another when you have every datacron for your faction.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.