Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im still having troubles with purchasing cartel Coin?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Im still having troubles with purchasing cartel Coin?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordTargaryan
04.30.2013 , 07:32 PM | #1
Well its simple i have tried to purchase Cartel Coins, and it just isn't working try tomorrow (which has been since the 04/21/2013) mind you. All I ask is can you please fix this problem. I have money in my bank and my card works fine with other purchases but it doesn't work with buying Cartel Coins.

Beruthien
04.30.2013 , 11:23 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings LordTargaryan,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with billing related issues on the forums. Please contact our phone support for assistance with this issue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Elvaddo
05.01.2013 , 05:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings LordTargaryan,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with billing related issues on the forums. Please contact our phone support for assistance with this issue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
No. Phone call not help. I call four times. Customer Service is pathetic.

Elvaddo
05.01.2013 , 05:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTargaryan View Post
Well its simple i have tried to purchase Cartel Coins, and it just isn't working try tomorrow (which has been since the 04/21/2013) mind you. All I ask is can you please fix this problem. I have money in my bank and my card works fine with other purchases but it doesn't work with buying Cartel Coins.
welcome to blocked bioware customer big community

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=coins&page=46

LordTargaryan
05.01.2013 , 02:09 PM | #5
I have and got referred to a higher position in the office, is there any chance of that actually helping me out with the fact that I'll be able to purchase more?

Juan-sith
05.01.2013 , 03:03 PM | #6
I had/have same problem, they are unable to call back I have a mobile 30mins is a ridiculous queuing time and to top it off your customer service are powerless to get anything done, even an email back.
Also got the same automated response so I sent a bug report explaining that they "could not read".

Is this the sign of a dying game?

LordTargaryan
05.01.2013 , 10:55 PM | #7
Perhaps no one can tell?

LordTargaryan
05.17.2013 , 01:14 AM | #8
I have given tie to maybe see if i can purchase coins again but i am still have no success at all can you fix this problem for i would really appreciate it.

Brokenspade
05.17.2013 , 05:29 AM | #9
I've called swtor's billing support twice. The first time I was refered to my bank AND origin. Both of those refered me back to swtor billing support.
(Btw Swtor billing cant sell coins over the phone, so there is literally no option for ppl like me that dont live near a best buy to purchase coins.)

The second time I called a Billing rep told me that the problem is caused by too many attempts to make a purchase. So the system is automatically blocking all transactions. Thing is they were all failed attempts. I was also told BILLING has no ability to effect your account, reset the lock, or really do anything at all. They told me my only option is: wait 7 days and try again.

This started when I tried to buy THE EXPANSION not coins and has gone unresolved ever since. This is the same card I use for my sub so I dont know if i'll be able to renew or not either

Karovd
05.17.2013 , 05:51 AM | #10
I'm having the same problem, it's getting really pathetic - tried the phone support, which is a joke, the guy I talked to send me to a "higher position" in the office, but after waiting 2 hours I gave up on that. A 2 hour international call isn't cheap. I'm going to try and wait 7 days - If I can't buy any CC by next friday, I'm going to quit this game all together.