Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Achievements

Canavet
04.30.2013 , 03:35 PM | #1
I've been noticing that I've been accomplishing these legacy achievements. Ie/ kill 100 enemies with Quez.

I've gone to my legacy menu to see if it does anything for me but best I can see... There is no benefit aside from bragging rights. Or is there?

Skodan
04.30.2013 , 03:57 PM | #2
you can get cartel coins thru completing some of them
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

OwenP
04.30.2013 , 06:18 PM | #3
Apart from the occasional Cartel Coin reward there are new Titles for some achievements. Otherwise, yeah, the points just add up and there's a hope that it'll mean something in a future patch....
He's no good to me dead

psandak
05.01.2013 , 09:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenP View Post
Apart from the occasional Cartel Coin reward there are new Titles for some achievements. Otherwise, yeah, the points just add up and there's a hope that it'll mean something in a future patch....
Never happen. Why? Because as soon as achievements start to matter, they will start to be required. Achievements are and need to remain optional and to do so the rewards for completing them must remain in the "vanity" segment of the game: titles, pets, vehicles, etc.

Missandei
05.01.2013 , 12:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Canavet View Post
I've been noticing that I've been accomplishing these legacy achievements. Ie/ kill 100 enemies with Quez.

I've gone to my legacy menu to see if it does anything for me but best I can see... There is no benefit aside from bragging rights. Or is there?

Achievements with Rewards
http://dulfy.net/2013/02/21/swtor-le...vements-guide/
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.