Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

starting to play again

Mooncicle
04.29.2013 , 09:17 PM | #1
back at the game, started up a subscription, looking to play Bounty Hunter for the sith

whats a good server to play on populated with Sith? i dont want to be playing on a empty sith server

also looking for a guild maybe

DiscipleXIII
04.29.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2
Well, you know that will be tough because it seems like no one ever plays a Sith nowadays. Especially a Sith Assassin. I'm glad everyone stopped playing those classes. They were obviously the worst in the game. I deleted all of mine and just made 12 Pyrotech Mercenaries on my server, because they are the very best class right now.
Beardedman- Assassin (Madness) - Worst assassin on the Shadowlands server
Slenderfett- Powertech (Pyro) -"You will realize what an idiot you are."
<The Sith Legacy>, Shadowlands server

DiscipleXIII
04.29.2013 , 10:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mooncicle View Post
back at the game, started up a subscription, looking to play Bounty Hunter for the sith

whats a good server to play on populated with Sith? i dont want to be playing on a empty sith server

also looking for a guild maybe
But seriously, just messing around. Every server has an abundance of Sith, so no worries there. Just pick a server based on whether you want player vs. player all the time or you'd rather just do player vs. environment. Or maybe you're one of those quirky role-players.
Beardedman- Assassin (Madness) - Worst assassin on the Shadowlands server
Slenderfett- Powertech (Pyro) -"You will realize what an idiot you are."
<The Sith Legacy>, Shadowlands server

psandak
04.30.2013 , 02:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DiscipleXIII View Post
But seriously, just messing around. Every server has an abundance of Sith, so no worries there. Just pick a server based on whether you want player vs. player all the time or you'd rather just do player vs. environment. Or maybe you're one of those quirky role-players.
This, and make sure you pick a server which you are most likely to play at peak times on.

If you go to school/work on a standard schedule (approximately 9am to 5pm monday through friday) and you plan to play after school/work, make sure that the server you play on falls reasonably close to your time zone (in the USA that means play on an east coast server if you live in the eastern or central time zones, or play on a west coast server if you live in the mountain or pacific time zones).

If you flip-flop (living on the east coast and play on a west coast server or vice versa) you risk playing when there are fewer players online - if you live on the east coast and sign onto a west coast server at 5pm eastern time, it is still only 2pm pacific time meaning that the majority of the players are still at school or work.