Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elite commendations = capped again

beautyboy
05.02.2013 , 01:12 AM | #21
I've been running 55 FPs HM for a week now I run at least one a day, most of the time 3-5 a day. Last night I ran 8 of them in a row. I have yet to see anything more then 1 count that 1 piece of tanking gear for my shadow... It was a Black market implant. 90% of the drops I see are cunning gear. If they aren't going to remove the caps then they need to at least make the gear drop rates better and more balanced, not drop cunning in a FP that is all strength, aim or willpower users... I ran tonight with someone that found so much cunning gear his companion is in all black marker gear. that is crazy that after all this I have 2 pieces to show for it cuz of the caps and low coms/gear drops. All I know is its enough to make me want to quit and go back to another MMO again.

Grimsblood
05.02.2013 , 07:26 AM | #22
Heh, I run 16 Man HM TFB, SV and GF on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am capped on elite AND ultimate coms before I even bother with GF or SM's. Ok well I guess that isn't 100% true, I think I get like 1 or 2 boss's that give me coms out of SM. It really annoys me because there is then no reward for doing anything else and when you do that stupid message keeps popping up reminding you that you are capped.

I do understand why the cap is there, however I do not agree with how easy it can be done. I would prefer that boss's drop nothing or a reduced amount. That way I can actually feel like I am getting something for running the lower content. Then again, maybe I can just clear HM's with ease and not play until NiM is released......oooo or go level more ALTS!
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

Atramar
05.02.2013 , 07:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelvanMeerten View Post
Go on a date? I don't think my wife would like that.
maybe you sohuld take her with you ;-)

best gear comes from tokens any way.. comms gives relics and mods/enhancment replacments, temporary gear or companion stuff.. not really a biggie.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

AMightyKnight
05.02.2013 , 08:13 AM | #24
I dont get it. Who cares about Elite Coms caps? If you hit the cap so soon every week you are already drowning in gear.
Why does one need more coms at this point? The 69 com items are poorly optimized and 72 stuff is really not that hard to obtain. Give it a rest. One or two weeks down the road you wont care about Elite Coms. Or HM FPs for that matter.
And if you just want to play, the caps doesn’t hurt you.

Brittaany_Banks
05.02.2013 , 08:27 AM | #25
I don't like caps either but it is what it is. I don't think we will ever get rid of it.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

ELRunninW
05.02.2013 , 01:58 PM | #26
I am not sure how can you fill up 200 cap using all toons available, but if that is a problem for you active players there is nothing stopping you from creating another account, buying another subscription and rolling another set of toons. I am sure BW will not complain?

YoshiRaphElan
05.02.2013 , 03:43 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
Yes, penalize people who have time to devote more hours to the game so casual players can attempt to keep up in gear.

Lame attempt by BW to extend playtime for every player all that it is.
Here's a thought...

....spend them?

Soxbadger
05.02.2013 , 04:08 PM | #28
Not about spending, its about earning more than 200 a week.

Once I hit my cap, I just run dailies and dont do flashpoints. Its interesting to then read about people saying that flashpoint ques are to long.

Well whats the point of me queing for a random fp, when Im full black market and capped on comms?

The answer is nothing, unless its a guild run where Im getting other people gear. Hms dont even give a good amount of credits.

Necroscop
05.03.2013 , 05:52 PM | #29
I do not like this cup too if you do S&V, TFB HM few FP you are cup. I use to play on my tank every day using GF now by Thursday my tank its cup and out of order as there is nothing I can gain if cup would be remove I would use my tank every day to gear up my alts. There is lots of people like me not only with tanks but healers too, just look how hard for dps it’s to find group. Why ? we do not play due to cup, some people do say get a life slow down, play less… if you one of them next time you are in a queue for over hour on your dps thing do you want us tanks and healers to slow down?
Necroscop (Jugger-Tank 55) Marka’ragnos’s(Jugger-Tank 55)
Bastilashan (Sorc-DPS 55) Dweller (Merc- DPS-heal 55)
Dweller(Sniper-DPS 55) Necroscop(Assassin-DPS 55)
Canker (Scoundrel-Heal 55)Skullguise (Sentinel-DPS 55)
Ferrenzig (Shadow-Tank 55) Lichloathe(Commando-DPS 55)
Necrosco’p (Guardian-Tank 55)

ChewyYui
05.03.2013 , 06:09 PM | #30
Join the club!
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan