Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, you are losing subs again. What are you going to do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware, you are losing subs again. What are you going to do?

Tycoon
04.27.2013 , 07:06 PM | #1
It is always pvp bioware ****s up in. A lot of people say it is because they don't care, or they have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't really matter if either of these are the case. The point is bioware, your pvp department is in desperate help, and if results arent seen soon (meaning released patches that actually fix stuff) then prepare to see the same drop in subs as seen in last summer. However this time I can guarantee those subs wouldn't be coming back.

Resiel
04.27.2013 , 07:19 PM | #2
Im starting to believe they dont care. Theyve built a focus on the cartel market and bringing in new guys for a couple months and then dicking them over with huge changes to bring in a bunch of other new guys who may buy worthless **** on the cartel market. Ok im not not starting to believe this im sure of it. Expect the game to change drastically every few months with ea/bioware intentions simply to bring in new blood who might buy stupid crap off the cartel market, The trick is accepting this and quitting this whole charade before bioware can make a buck off of you.

Wholly **** i just figured out biowares 'ingenious' strategy.

Volxen
04.27.2013 , 07:24 PM | #3
They need to fix the bolster/augment glitches and the incredible LAG in warzones. Those things aside, PVP is much better in 2.0 than it was before.

Hamatula
04.27.2013 , 07:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Volxen View Post
They need to fix the bolster/augment glitches and the incredible LAG in warzones. Those things aside, PVP is much better in 2.0 than it was before.
amazing... those things aside make 2.0 worse than its ever been... otherwise I would agree.

ericthenut
04.27.2013 , 07:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Volxen View Post
You sir, need to be smashed.

How do you people think pvp is better in 2.0, it is horrible. Not only do they not nerf smash, they nerf the critical rating and now everyone will have to play smash in order to kill anyone. Along with how impossible operative healers are to kill.

In all honesty I woudl be happy with a revert to 1.7. Just sayin'
DEFENSE | CAMOUFLAGE | EAGLEYE | SENSATIONAL | MAGESTICAL | SHOWOFF
This game is simply no longer any fun to pvp in.

Purple-Punch
04.27.2013 , 07:40 PM | #6
They're gonna release SUPER BOLSTER in 3.0 - Fallen Subscribers.

Purple-Punch
04.27.2013 , 08:50 PM | #7
Oh wait, this is f2p. Subs dont matter anymore.

Lasica
04.27.2013 , 09:01 PM | #8
Hmm the servers seems to be groaning under the weight of people playing today. I'm not sure where these lost subs are.

MotorCityMan
04.27.2013 , 09:23 PM | #9
[QUOTE=Tycoon;6219239] Blah blah threats of Doooommm blah blah[/QUOTE

yawn

Asturias
04.28.2013 , 12:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tycoon View Post
It is always pvp bioware ****s up in. A lot of people say it is because they don't care, or they have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't really matter if either of these are the case. The point is bioware, your pvp department is in desperate help, and if results arent seen soon (meaning released patches that actually fix stuff) then prepare to see the same drop in subs as seen in last summer. However this time I can guarantee those subs wouldn't be coming back.
All I hear is "Blah, blah, blah, I suck need to L2P and doom and gloom", amirite?
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP