Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raise pvp money reward to 20k a game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Raise pvp money reward to 20k a game.

Zoom_VI
04.27.2013 , 12:26 PM | #11
I can run through TFB wipe 8 times and still make 60k credits + mats
I can run 8 warzones to get that same amount without mats and I don't even have repair costs.

And warzone income isn't even constant at 55 I see anywhere from 3k to 7.5k credits for 15 minute match
Just one 5 minute BH daily gives 7k not counting money from mobs

Please BW either gives us more money from warzones or gives us a couple more PvP dailies
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
The Worst Powertech in Yolos

sauerkraut
04.27.2013 , 12:29 PM | #12
It's bad enough that everybody use PvP to grind PvE exp, now you wanna get paid for it. No way reduce the reward to 3K.

pmautes
04.27.2013 , 12:35 PM | #13
Oh i dont care, higher pvp money to 1000k, then everything will cost 1000000000M and then we are fine again, stop crying rly, pvp money is high enough, it just breaks economy if it would be higher...

DweezillKagemand
04.27.2013 , 12:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by pmautes View Post
Oh i dont care, higher pvp money to 1000k, then everything will cost 1000000000M and then we are fine again, stop crying rly, pvp money is high enough, it just breaks economy if it would be higher...
Wait, what?
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

Kontraz
04.27.2013 , 12:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
It's bad enough that everybody use PvP to grind PvE exp, now you wanna get paid for it. No way reduce the reward to 3K.
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize the by warzoning instead of doing side quests I was cheating. Let me go back and do those so you'll feel better.

Seriously, *** is PvE specific exp?

Zunayson
04.27.2013 , 12:47 PM | #16
20k I feel is a whole lot, because there IS a limit on the number of dailies you can do, not in pvp though (unless you're FTP :P)

I guess with the introduction to Makeb the limit really is so high it may as well not be there, Idk. I know pre 2.0 I did all the missions on three chars and that would take a few hours.
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao
Next time you hear about someone getting raped ask them if it was like PvP in an MMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Coldin
04.27.2013 , 12:51 PM | #17
I think 10k a game would be nice. There's so many dailies out there now, that the average player is unlikely to burn through all of them in one day.

Either that, or boost the PvP daily/weekly quests up by a more significant portion.

Kontraz
04.27.2013 , 12:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
I think 10k a game would be nice. There's so many dailies out there now, that the average player is unlikely to burn through all of them in one day.

Either that, or boost the PvP daily/weekly quests up by a more significant portion.
I actually think your second suggesting is best. That way people won't cry about farming credits through PvP. You can only get a set amount per day (or week) of any real significance. However, that significance needs to be higher.

Completing a PvP daily should be worth as much as one of the other dailies. We know it usually takes as much (if no more) time

DarthRaika
04.27.2013 , 01:31 PM | #19
Unless they even all stats out during pvp (i'd love skill based pvp only!!!) then pvp should give a lot of money. People who pay money to play this game should not be forced to pve.

However, there is a reason they haven't raised the income provided by pvp. This reason is.....cartel packs. Bioware wants pvprs to buy and sell cartel packs for money. It works for me since 40 - 80 bucks a month is nothing as I am older but for younger people that only pvp I feel sorry for you.

Coldin
04.27.2013 , 01:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRaika View Post
Unless they even all stats out during pvp (i'd love skill based pvp only!!!) then pvp should give a lot of money. People who pay money to play this game should not be forced to pve.

However, there is a reason they haven't raised the income provided by pvp. This reason is.....cartel packs. Bioware wants pvprs to buy and sell cartel packs for money. It works for me since 40 - 80 bucks a month is nothing as I am older but for younger people that only pvp I feel sorry for you.
I'm not sure how cartel packs relate to warzones. There's really nothing in cartel packs that benefit PvP.