Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Designers, get your head out of the sand

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Designers, get your head out of the sand

Immyn
04.25.2013 , 10:45 AM | #1
This has probably been spewed on in a multitude of threads before this but come on, you got to realize that without spending some of your cartel income to fixing actual issues you're slowly but surely killing the game.

Yes it has had a massive influx of accounts due to the F2P but the stupid way you've handled the "expansion" as well as letting lingering, gamebreaking bugs (bolstering pvp), balancing issues (pvp, pve) will eventually wear down the most patient player.

TheBBP
04.25.2013 , 01:02 PM | #2
I do not care what anyone says...

Maple/bacon muffins are not all that good. Now, bacon on your breakfast plate that happens to get some syrup on it is really good to go, but A LOT different.

Maple/bacon cupcakes are really a waste.

Eshmael
04.25.2013 , 04:10 PM | #3
Yeah what ever you say OP.
Want some cookies?
The "Esh" Legacy - LVL 690

Desolaytore
04.26.2013 , 01:29 PM | #4
It will be fixed Soon™
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Arlbo_Nabbins
04.28.2013 , 05:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Immyn View Post
This has probably been spewed on in a multitude of threads before this but come on, you got to realize that without spending some of your cartel income to fixing actual issues you're slowly but surely killing the game.

Yes it has had a massive influx of accounts due to the F2P but the stupid way you've handled the "expansion" as well as letting lingering, gamebreaking bugs (bolstering pvp), balancing issues (pvp, pve) will eventually wear down the most patient player.
What was "stupid" about the way the expansion was handled?

Yeah, lots of game breaking bugs in PvE...in fact almost none.

PvP seems to be an issue but PvP is an issue in almost every single MMO there has ever been because balancing is very difficult unless everyone has the same abilities and equipment.

AshlaBoga
04.28.2013 , 05:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I do not care what anyone says...

Maple/bacon muffins are not all that good. Now, bacon on your breakfast plate that happens to get some syrup on it is really good to go, but A LOT different.

Maple/bacon cupcakes are really a waste.
You know what this thread needs? Some Lemon Meringue Pie.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!