Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Staged Weekly Part 2: Eviction Notice ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Staged Weekly Part 2: Eviction Notice ??

Acadian_Ghost
04.23.2013 , 01:25 PM | #1
Is this quest bugged or what? I have no idea where to place the charges on building foundations, I have looked everywhere. Has anyone done this that could lend some clarity to why I am unable to figure this out. Thanks.

ArdoNorrin
04.23.2013 , 01:27 PM | #2
There are sections of the ledges that glow blue you can place the charges on. The ones I found are all in the south-central portion of the map, on the west side of the fault line, but I'm sure there are others as well.

It's confusing because it's the raised areas of the ground, not the buildings, that are the foundations.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

Acadian_Ghost
04.23.2013 , 05:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ArdoNorrin View Post
There are sections of the ledges that glow blue you can place the charges on. The ones I found are all in the south-central portion of the map, on the west side of the fault line, but I'm sure there are others as well.

It's confusing because it's the raised areas of the ground, not the buildings, that are the foundations.
This helped a lot, thanks a bunch! Found it

chuixupu
04.23.2013 , 06:00 PM | #4
I also noticed that the area the map was telling me to look for them in was not the area that they were actually in.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Acadian_Ghost
04.24.2013 , 09:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I also noticed that the area the map was telling me to look for them in was not the area that they were actually in.
Once I found them I thought the same thing. The initial parts are found before you descend into the faultline, with the 2nd part being found down in the faultline. The mission marker on the map is quite misleading on this one.

Loxc
05.23.2013 , 10:26 AM | #6
Sry i dont get you at all. Im running around and cant find ****t where to place any thumpers?

Valkyone
02.05.2014 , 12:56 AM | #7
Mission is heavily bugged, nothing to plant bombs on.

docbenwayddo
02.05.2014 , 02:29 AM | #8
The mission radar blip radius for the Thumpers seems like it should be the blip for the kill 5 Captains Bonus. They are mostly on the embassy side of the gorge, where the map radar circle tells you to plant thumpers.

The spots on the walls for the thumpers are all on the Taxi side of the gorge, outside of the mission indicator radius telling you where to look for them..

Heat-Wave
08.24.2014 , 01:17 AM | #9
^ This, thanks...

Yea, it isn't even close, stupid Makeb...

Yea, go back across to the taxi side, plain as day.